Jaberjaw - Hot or Not

beaniemac

Dec 12, 2008
Chi-Town (South Side)
yo, I am still like over a week behind on uncensored shows. I dont listen to the terrestrial one. but I could have sworn they said jabberjaw and 25 cent were f*cking now. can anyone confirm this?

beaniemac

Dec 12, 2008
Chi-Town (South Side)
So when all last week she was talking about hanging out with 25 and "getting nailed", was she talking about someone else? I thought this was brought up a few times on the show. Technically its not dating, but I am pretty sure she is "getting after it." Someone correct me if I am wrong.

sorry, I guess I was wrong. when I posted that, I was still on the show from 1/18. I need to catch up on my bubba listening!

maxpower

Dec 4, 2008
sorry, I guess I was wrong. when I posted that, I was still on the show from 1/18. I need to catch up on my bubba listening!

So is he really "nailing her"? Chob has me confused. I am usually a week behind on Bubba (would make Howie the priority) but I am thinking about canceling Sirius altogether and selling my stock [insert Bubba SEC positioning statement here]. Especially now during American Idol season.

edit: Jabs isn't getting nailed by 25. They made it clear on 1/31. I need to pay more attention.

Last edited:

beaniemac

Dec 12, 2008
Chi-Town (South Side)
So is he really "nailing her"? Chob has me confused. I am usually a week behind on Bubba (would make Howie the priority) but I am thinking about canceling Sirius altogether and selling my stock [insert Bubba SEC positioning statement here]. Especially now during American Idol season.

I'm on my way to cancelling sirius too. im guessing they'll offer me an extra 6 months. no reason to have sirius for one show thats not that good anymore.

maxpower

Dec 4, 2008
I'm on my way to cancelling sirius too. im guessing they'll offer me an extra 6 months. no reason to have sirius for one show thats not that good anymore.

I liked it because it worked on the boat in the past. My phone also works there and it is already paid for.