Jay Leno

Neigh

Oct 16, 2008
New Jersey
People complain that he's lost his fire and then when he goes after someone they complain.....lmao.
My problem with his Jay Leno vendetta is that it makes Howard look bad... I love Howard's wars and tantrums and star turns and phobias as much as the next guy but this one is too much of sour grapes because of Stuttering John... and that's really what it is... Howard is a towering figure in the entertainment world.. He has stood up to the powers that be... He is a god... In this Jay Leno thing he looks small and nasty....

Jgatie

Banned
Oct 14, 2008
In this Jay Leno thing he looks small and nasty....
That's only because you like Jay . . . and Ryan Seacrest . . . and any number of other people that get you in a full blown tizzy if Howard's opinion doesn't mesh exactly with the "god" persona you've carefully crafted for him. He's human. He's allowed to hate who he hates, and the only say you have in it is turning the dial.

I like Jay Leno. I also love it when Howard hates him. Howard doesn't need to like who I like, he only has to make me laugh.

Neigh

Oct 16, 2008
New Jersey
That's only because you like Jay . . . and Ryan Seacrest . . . .

Leno is likeable but I do not watch his show... not a fan... Not really a fan of Ryan Seacrest - not in the top 40 crowd.... but I have to recognize the phenominal success he has had... he must be doing something right for the numerous fans he seems to have.......... Howard is wrong to simply dismiss him as a no-talent... He does not sing, dance or act... he hosts and he obviously has the hosting talent to attact many listeners....

Jgatie

Banned
Oct 14, 2008
Leno is likeable but I do not watch his show... not a fan... Not really a fan of Ryan Seacrest - not in the top 40 crowd.... but I have to recognize the phenominal success he has had... he must be doing something right for the numerous fans he seems to have.......... Howard is wrong to simply dismiss him as a no-talent... He does not sing, dance or act... he hosts and he obviously has the hosting talent to attact many listeners....
Do you realize that this is almost a cut-and-paste of the last time you discussed Seacrest??? For someone who claims to be "Not really a fan of Ryan Seacrest", you certainly got the talking points down:

ISeacrest is successful for a reason... he doesn't sing or dance... he hosts and he has thousands of host competitors... He is doing something right and Howard will not concede one ounce of talent...
Gee, and isn't he dreamy??!!

Methinks thou doth protest your "Idol" worship a little too much.

But seriously dude, it's perfectly normal to man-crush on Ryan, millions of 13 year old girls can't all be wrong. Honest, we promise we won't make fun of you. :2funny:

Neigh

Oct 16, 2008
New Jersey
...............it's perfectly normal to man-crush on Ryan, millions of 13 year old girls can't all be wrong. Honest, we promise we won't make fun of you. :2funny:
Now Iron you want creepy.?... How about the constant use of homo stuff as a way of instulting the other poster.............. ? You guys knock yourselves out with the insults... It's really hilarious in a Sal kind of wayl I'll stick with the topic...

IronJabroni

Oct 13, 2008
Now Iron you want creepy.?... How about the constant use of homo stuff as a way of instulting the other poster.............. ? You guys knock yourselves out with the insults... It's really hilarious in a Sal kind of wayl I'll stick with the topic...
bullshit! show me the CONSTANT USE of "homo stuff"

Jgatie

Banned
Oct 14, 2008
Duhhhhhh!!! There's nothing homo about a man-crush, being non-homosexual is the very definition of a man-crush.

From the Urban Dictionary:

Man Crush

1. When a straight man has a "crush" on another man, not sexual but kind of idolizing him.
Urban Dictionary: Man Crush

You are starting to see things that aren't even there in your dogged quest to dig inside my head.

. . . and that is creepy.

robhurlburt

Oct 15, 2008
To be fair, both have interviewed presidents. Last night, Jay had Barack Obama on. He obviously stole this idea from Howard. Didn’t Howard have the “president†of Ashley Madison on a while back? That Leno is such a thief! LOL.
LOL, good one. Anyways, I felt Obama was excellent on Leno, didn't watch it, but caught the highlights

NO WAI!!! jgatie and scionicman attacking other posters in an irrelevant manner to the thread. Can't be true :rolleyes:

Ignore :ter:

Jgatie

Banned
Oct 14, 2008
Oh and by the way, Neigh-Addict, you can apologize right here for accusing me of "using homo stuff". No need to PM.

Jgatie

Banned
Oct 14, 2008
Not really a fan of Ryan Seacrest - not in the top 40 crowd....
Uhhhh, really? "(N)ot a fan", or "in the Top 40 crowd?" :spit:

http://www.digitalradiocentral.com/sirius-backstage/howard-stern/106686-howard-jealous-ryan-seacrest.html#post823579

OK, I admit it. I am a fan of American Idol... as is Howard. I think Ryan Seacrest does an amazing job as host. Every week the show is 1,2,3 or 1,2 in the ratings, depending on how many shows they do. Huge, huge historically huge audience. But this guy Ryan Seacrest is cool as a cucumber every week. He is never over the top like a 70's or 8o's era AM disk jockey. He never seems to be reading off a teleprompter... in fact, he seems to be ad libbing from start to finish. And what is this ass kissing Howard complains of? He is giving shit to Randy, Paula and Simon throughout the show. Also, I think he handles the contestants well.... he knows their individual stories and can pull a fact when necessary, he shows compassion for them without getting too close, he asks some pretty straight on questions after the judging.
Did you watch Seacrest at the Academy Awards Red Carpet ritual? That is not as easy a gig as it appears. Plenty of people (Star Jones) have screwed that up fawning all over the celebrities. Again.. cool as a cucumber.. except a little rattled by Gary Busey and who could blame him. He also did a red carpet gig for the same ceremony (emmys?) that he was hosting. Unbelievable

And again, the very definition of a man crush.

The prosecution rests. :wave:

Ehilbert1

Ooh-Rah!!!!
Oct 13, 2008
Columbus, OH
Uhhhh, really? "(N)ot a fan", or "in the Top 40 crowd?" :spit:

http://www.digitalradiocentral.com/sirius-backstage/howard-stern/106686-howard-jealous-ryan-seacrest.html#post823579

And again, the very definition of a man crush.

The prosecution rests. :wave:
Ouch Neigh....... I think he's got ya on that one buddy. Please carry on though I so enjoy you guys going back and fourth. :popcorn:

You have to admit...... Jgatie does his homework. Great post man great post.

Last edited:

Jgatie

Banned
Oct 14, 2008
Ouch Neigh....... I think he's got ya on that one buddy. Please carry on the though I so enjoy you guys going back and fourth. :popcorn:

You have to admit...... Jgatie does his homework. Great post man great post.
He should have known it was coming as soon as I mentioned Seacrest. But he just can't resist. :D