Jay Leno

Neigh

Oct 16, 2008
New Jersey
Ouch Neigh....... I think he's got ya on that one buddy. Please carry on the though I so enjoy you guys going back and fourth. :popcorn:

You have to admit...... Jgatie does his homework. Great post man great post.
OK I'll bite. I admire Ryan Seacrest... definitely cool as a cucumber under fire.... but admiring someone's technical skills does not make one a fan... and I am not a "fan" ... I do not listen to Top 40 radio .. hence do not listen to his count-down show (he has one, right?).... I am a fan of Howard Stern, John Stewart and Bill Maher....... American Idol is not a Top 40 show... it is a reality show...and I am a fan of the show without shame.... also a fan of Dancing with the Stars..another amazing reality show (the contestants on each show are doing something difficult live in front of millions of people)... Not into The Bachelor... not into America's Top Model but hey I am a fan of Project Runway... without shame... I have no hangups about my manhood.... unlike some posters who like to make references to taking it in the posterior...

Jgatie

Banned
Oct 14, 2008
unlike some posters who like to make references to taking it in the posterior...
Attacking other posters again Neigh-Addict? Now don't be so bitter, not everyone is a "forum foil" all the time. :hhh:

Jgatie

Banned
Oct 14, 2008
OK I'll bite. I admire Ryan Seacrest... definitely cool as a cucumber under fire.... but admiring someone's technical skills does not make one a fan... and I am not a "fan" ...
From fan definition | Dictionary.com

fan  /fæn/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [fan] Show IPA

–noun

an enthusiastic devotee, follower, or admirer of a sport, pastime, celebrity, etc.: a baseball fan; a great fan of Charlie Chaplin.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Origin:
1885–90, Americanism; short for fanatic
Boy are you having trouble with definitions today, huh?

Synonyms:
supporter, enthusiast, partisan, booster, addict.
:rofl2:

Neigh

Oct 16, 2008
New Jersey
From fan definition | Dictionary.com

Boy are you having trouble with definitions today, huh?

:rofl2:
No problem...You apparently did not read the whole definition......I am not an "enthusiastic...admirer" of Ryan Seacrest... simply an admirer.... I admire David Ortiz for his Yankee killing skills (although I am a Yankee fan) but am not an enthusiastic admirer and certainly not a fan ...

As for my insulting posters..I didn't specify the poster or posters who might be creepy for repeated references to taking it in the posterior...

Ifandorbut

Oct 12, 2008
I think Howard will warm up to Jay once he matures a bit more. Perhaps he can add another day to his psychiatrist schedule?

Jgatie

Banned
Oct 14, 2008
No problem...You apparently did not read the whole definition......I am not an "enthusiastic...admirer" of Ryan Seacrest... simply an admirer.... I admire David Ortiz for his Yankee killing skills (although I am a Yankee fan) but am not an enthusiastic admirer and certainly not a fan ...
Yeah, becuase

But this guy Ryan Seacrest is cool as a cucumber every week. He is never over the top like a 70's or 8o's era AM disk jockey. He never seems to be reading off a teleprompter... in fact, he seems to be ad libbing from start to finish.
isn't "enthusiastic" and

Did you watch Seacrest at the Academy Awards Red Carpet ritual? That is not as easy a gig as it appears. Plenty of people (Star Jones) have screwed that up fawning all over the celebrities. Again.. cool as a cucumber.. except a little rattled by Gary Busey and who could blame him. He also did a red carpet gig for the same ceremony (emmys?) that he was hosting. Unbelievable
is just like a Yankee fan who "admires" David Ortiz. So you are a fan of American Idol, but Seacrest is like David Ortiz, whom you only admire because you are a Yankee fan. Bbbbbut, doesn't Seacrest "play" for the American Idol team??? Wouldn't that be like not being a fan of Derek Jeter?? :2funny:

Do you always have to run in circles to explain getting caught by your own words? Like a little rabbit, running in circles, trying to outrun the fox. Yet everytime he turns, he runs right back over the same trail.

You should have done like you usually do and slink away from the thread when you had a chance. Yet here you are, "foiled" again. :jj:

Run, little rabbit, run!

Last edited:

Jgatie

Banned
Oct 14, 2008
hey fannie, it's Jon Stewart
But he's got the spelling of "Ryan Seacrest" down pat. And he's "not a fan" of Ryan's, just an admirer. An admirer who can can ramble on for paragraphs at a time citing Ryan's talents and abilities far beyond those of mortal game show hosts, fawning over him like some man crush gone wild . . . but alas "just an admirer."

:2funny:

Jgatie

Banned
Oct 14, 2008
OK fellas...let's get back on topic.

The topic is Jay Leno and Howard's hatred for him...discuss.
DoubleEE, can we not discuss a person's motivation for seeing jealousy where there is is contempt, or pettyness where there is mere anger? Neigh posed that Howard's dislike of Jay makes him petty and cheap. I posed that the reason he feels that way, similar to the same feelings he has about Howard's contempt for Ryan Seacrest, is because Neigh is a fan of Jay's.

Neigh then denied being a fan of either. I proved him wrong. He denied being a fan again. I proved him wrong, again.

Is this not allowed? Because if discussing motivation for a comment is not allowed, I've got a long laundry list of shitheads who have assigned every motivation there is for me posting what I do. From homophobia, to anger, to being single, to being a sycophant, to being a ball suck, to being an ass kisser, to being a closeted homosexual, etc., etc., etc. Some of which have been put forth in this very thread, by the very person I was questioning.

So if questioning motives is not allowed, then why the heck are they (including Neigh) still doing it every chance they get?

Just a clarification needed, because if this is a rule, then 80 percent of the threads are toast (probably 100% in the Politics forum).

mrpacs

Oct 11, 2008
Connecticut
This is comical yet so pathetic. Yet another GOOD thread spiraling out of control into tit for tat , "I know you are but what am I" thread.

DoublEE

Oct 11, 2008
South Euclid, Ohio
DoubleEE, can we not discuss a person's motivation for seeing jealousy where there is is contempt, or pettyness where there is mere anger? Neigh posed that Howard's dislike of Jay makes him petty and cheap. I posed that the reason he feels that way, similar to the same feelings he has about Howard's contempt for Ryan Seacrest, is because Neigh is a fan of Jay's.

Neigh then denied being a fan of either. I proved him wrong. He denied being a fan again. I proved him wrong, again.

Is this not allowed? Because if discussing motivation for a comment is not allowed, I've got a long laundry list of shitheads who have assigned every motivation there is for me posting what I do. From homophobia, to anger, to being single, to being a sycophant, to being a ball suck, to being an ass kisser, to being a closeted homosexual, etc., etc., etc. Some of which have been put forth in this very thread, by the very person I was questioning.

So if questioning motives is not allowed, then why the heck are they (including Neigh) still doing it every chance they get?

Just a clarification needed, because if this is a rule, then 80 percent of the threads are toast (probably 100% in the Politics forum).
I've given you guys two pages of latitude to have your little give and take. I think I've been pretty good at being a hands-off mod for this forum. I'm just giving you guys a friendly little reminder to wrap it up and get back on topic.

Jgatie

Banned
Oct 14, 2008
This is comical yet so pathetic. Yet another GOOD thread spiraling out of control into tit for tat , "I know you are but what am I" thread.
What exactly was "good" about this thread? It was started with a troll and then had the same old same olds, saying the same old same old for the umteenth millionth time. How many "Waaaa!! Howard hates Jay Leno and I luv him" threads do we really need? And how many of them actually "spiral" into anything at all. At least this one had people actually thinking, instead of parroting the same thing they said yesterday, and the day before, and the day before. At least this one had the parrots being called on their shit.

Any thread on any forum is dead after two pages. The only thing left after that are stubborn diehards. It's a fact of life, get used to it. If you don't like arguing and tit for tat, a forum is a bad place to be.

Jgatie

Banned
Oct 14, 2008
I've given you guys two pages of latitude to have your little give and take. I think I've been pretty good at being a hands-off mod for this forum. I'm just giving you guys a friendly little reminder to wrap it up and get back on topic.
Yes, I didn't look at it that way. You are correct.

k9feces

Oct 20, 2008
I wonder what Howard will have to say about Obama's appearance on Leno, on Monday. After everyone else has talked about it all weekend.

mrpacs

Oct 11, 2008
Connecticut
What exactly was "good" about this thread? It was started with a troll and then had the same old same olds, saying the same old same old for the umteenth millionth time. How many "Waaaa!! Howard hates Jay Leno and I luv him" threads do we really need? And how many of them actually "spiral" into anything at all. At least this one had people actually thinking, instead of parroting the same thing they said yesterday, and the day before, and the day before. At least this one had the parrots being called on their shit.

Any thread on any forum is dead after two pages. The only thing left after that are stubborn diehards. It's a fact of life, get used to it. If you don't like arguing and tit for tat, a forum is a bad place to be.
The ONLY same ol same ol in all of DRC is YOU.:eek::eek::eek:

Jgatie

Banned
Oct 14, 2008
The ONLY same ol same ol in all of DRC is YOU.:eek::eek::eek:
See. I didn't attack you at all, and yet you have a stick up your butt about me. Whatever shit I got into with Neigh in this thread, he was a willing and very eager participant. You say nothing to him, yet you are all over my ass, still derailing this "good" thread long after DoublEE ask that it stop.

To quote Ronnie, "What the fuck's your problem???"