Latest Siriusxm Channel Lineup Changes

Satradiodude

Aug 7, 2011
Just heard that Carolina Shag Radio will be staying as an on-line channel after it ends on Spotlight channel 4

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
The Mrs came home all bummed that Yacht Rock was gone. zi hadn't checked to see if it was still on the sats or on line only. She listens in her car usually, but will be glad that she can still find it on-line.

scotchandcigar

All I wanted was some steak
Feb 13, 2009
Vacationland
The Internet though is usually behind live radio. On the Coffeehouse, the Internet broadcast is a full song behind the live radio broadcast
That's because you have the option to go to an online channel, and have it start from the beginning of the song. To do so, they must buffer it.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Sherbet is NOT and NEVER WILL BE ice cream.
Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
That's because you have the option to go to an online channel, and have it start from the beginning of the song. To do so, they must buffer it.

But they don't have to delay it if you choose not to use that option. My car radio has that feature from the sats. Buffering and no delay in feed.

Sent from my iPhone6S using Tapatalk

scotchandcigar

All I wanted was some steak
Feb 13, 2009
Vacationland
But they don't have to delay it if you choose not to use that option. My car radio has that feature from the sats. Buffering and no delay in feed.
I don't know if there's any delay relative to the satellites, if I hit the "Live" button online. I was just responding to someone else's observation.