Let's Talk About Animals

Channel98

Don't yell or hit.
Feb 2, 2019
Glendale CA
Aww, Santa, please don't put this dog on your naughty list. He just wanted to play with the toys.

Police therapy dog identified as culprit in stolen toys case
The Franklin Police Department in Massachussetts discovered an unlikely culprit was responsible for taking toys from their charity drive collection bin.

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
Now that Athena lives in one somewhat small room she has become way more affectionate and it's nice. Along with the smaller living space, I think it may have something to do with how she is left alone when I am at work or with the girl. She used to have my dad around all the time when I was gone. She's still a super bitch who meows in my face and scratches me on the regular, but she also climbs in bed with me pretty much nightly. When I was living with Hendrik she would come over to my little bed area but not cuddle up right on me. I really love this cat. She is a good cat. She's 10 now, a middle aged feline. I've had her since she was like 6 weeks old and full of fleas. She was part of a litter a friend of a friend had. He brought her over in a cardboard box. Here's to another 10 years with my lovely little beast.

Not so fun fact, she and the girl don't get along. That may turn into a problem if we move in at some point. I'm used to her attacks and dealing with battle scars. Pretty lady not so much. I told her right off the bat that I would never get rid of my cat. Athena is the only other American Koopman currently alive. We are a package deal.

Oh and just a PSA: Athena has the softest belly in the history of cat bellies.

Last edited:
Reactions: scotchandcigar

scotchandcigar

All I wanted was some steak
Feb 13, 2009
Vacationland
Now that Athena lives in one somewhat small room she has become way more affectionate and it's nice. Along with the smaller living space, I think it may have something to do with how she is left alone when I am at work or with the girl. She used to have my dad around all the time when I was gone. She's still a super bitch who meows in my face and scratches me on the regular, but she also climbs in bed with me pretty much nightly. When I was living with Hendrik she would come over to my little bed area but not cuddle up right on me. I really love this cat. She is a good cat. She's 10 now, a middle aged feline. I've had her since she was like 6 weeks old and full of fleas. She was part of a litter a friend of a friend had. He brought her over in a cardboard box. Here's to another 10 years with my lovely little beast.

Not so fun fact, she and the girl don't get along. That may turn into a problem if we move in at some point. I'm used to her attacks and dealing with battle scars. Pretty lady not so much. I told her right off the bat that I would never get rid of my cat. Athena is the only other American Koopman currently alive. We are a package deal.

Oh and just a PSA: Athena has the softest belly in the history of cat bellies.

One of the dogs looking out the window in my menorah pic is not going to be around much longer. She's 16 but an awesomely sweet dog. She has a hard time getting around, and has limited vision and hearing. The owners are moving, but they're still doing showings of their old house.

The dog has been left with us almost every week for the past several months. The husband doesn't want to bring her to the new house, so she will be put down at the end of the month. I think the wife should put the husband down.

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
The husband doesn't want to bring her to the new house,

Sounds like a dick. I am fully of the belief that when you make the decision to get a pet you keep it till the end. I guess in that case it would be until a vet says it's time to put it down.

I watched my childhood dog, Kyra, get put down. It was super sad but really just looked like she was going to sleep. He pumped the needle in her cute little dog arm and that was it. The whole thing was over in like 3 mins.

Death sucks.