Lisa Double D? WTF?!?

Discussion in 'Howard Stern' started by hyson, Jul 29, 2009.

1. hyson

hyson Forum Jerk

You gotta be kidding me?! She's either a D or Double D...

Something's waaaaaaaaaay off here.

2. beaniemac

beaniemac Well-Known Member

WTF!??!?! I'm listening now. there's no way her A-cups are bigger than beth's implants.

3. hyson

hyson Forum Jerk

Yeah, it's ridiculous..... :rolleyes:

4. beaniemac

til I see a pic of lisa g in a bra without her shirt, I refuse to believe she's anything more than barely a b-cup at the best.

5. Snoozer

Snoozer Well-Known Member

Its not even funny at this point.

6. TSS Taylor

TSS Taylor DRC Fan

Especially when it now makes Robins 34Gs not as funny or impressive :mad:

7. Bark

Bark Hey Now!

My girlfriend's sister used to work at Victoria's Secret in college, and she says that at a 32 bust, a C-cup would still look small.

That 32 is just throwing everything off.

Is she now saying she's bigger than a C?

8. Snoozer

Snoozer Well-Known Member

D or even double D

9. Bark

Bark Hey Now!

We need SCIENCE to solve this!

10. Ehilbert1

Ehilbert1 Ooh-Rah!!!!

I think Fred said it best when he said "I think the sales lady is just trying to sell new bra's." I totaly believe that. Lisa G is nowhere near a C or D cup. I can't stand Lisa G anyway. I think she is a total waste.

11. hyson

hyson Forum Jerk

If Lisa G is a fucking D or DD, I'm a B cup....

Last edited: Jul 29, 2009
  12. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

Do man-boobs get measured with the same system women use to measure their fun-bags?

13. Oren

Oren Well-Known Member

This is ridiculous. I didn't hear the show yet (I'm listening to the replay now), but I heard the H100 News segment about it.

Here's what I think the issue is now... It seems that if the number that represents the circumference of the chest goes down, the cup size goes up. But the confusing part is the volume of the cup itself is proportionate to the measurement around the chest. The volume of the cup can be vastly different with regard to bras with the same cup size. In other words, a 30 D will have much smaller cup volume than a 34 D.

I could be wrong. That's what it seems like to me.

Another way that I'm thinking about it is I have a mental image of what D cup boobs are, and the body type that they would be most proportionate on. This would be a woman with a larger measurement around the chest area. If we were talking about a woman with a very low measurement around the body (let's say 30"), what I visualize as "D cups" will actually be a much larger cup size on her. Maybe an F or G.

:heat:

14. PACanesFan

PACanesFan Member

15. Oren

Oren Well-Known Member

Last edited: Jul 29, 2009
  16. hyson

hyson Forum Jerk

Lisa G is a - A cup.

17. Oren

Oren Well-Known Member

No she's not! She actually has bigger boobs than average for her body type.

;)

18. hyson

hyson Forum Jerk

Well, tits on a dude is impressive. I'll give 'er that. :flowers:

19. Oren

Oren Well-Known Member

LOL! I'm listening to Lisa's reveal now!! Robin was like :scared:

20. beaniemac

man my wife. she is pregnant now, but her normal weight is like 105lbs and she actually has 34 D or 34DD. and thats legitamate. no way in hell lisa g's cup size is anywhere near that. here's a picture below from when she isn't pregnant.

[​IMG]

also, if lisa is a DD, thats would mean that her bra could hold the same amount of oranges or potatoes that robin's bra did. there's no way in hell that lisa g's cup size is anywhere near robin's. now take a look at lisa g. she and my wife are around the same weight and similar height. now tell me they have anywhere near the same size chest.

[​IMG]

whatever it is, I smell bullsh*t.