LT is f'ed up

Aaron

Oct 10, 2008
South Louisiana
The public forgave him for his past transgressions (drugs), but that won't happen with this one... Lock up the dummy!

(if found guilty)

GoodDog

Oct 13, 2008
Scientific Map
Its sad to see the best linebacker that ever played in trouble again. While I loved to watch him play He deserves to have the book thrown at him if he is guilty.

I agree, he will not come back from this. I seen him on Michael Kay’s Center Stage show on the YES network last year. He was funny, honest and engaging and told great stories. He said his wake up call came when the Feds put a gun to him in his home during an arrest for not paying his taxes. The lesson wasn't learnt.

dpkimmel2001

Nov 6, 2008
PA
Fortunately I'm a Pittsburgh Steelers fan and I don't have to deal with these kinds of things from one of our players. Wait a second, Big Ben did what? Damn!

This is starting to sound like a normal night out for NFL payers these days. :rolleyes:

AJ_II

Oct 13, 2008
Houston, TX
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfHOQAT0-Mk]YouTube - The Waterboy - Don't Smoke Crack[/ame]

Wayne Edwards

Oct 13, 2008
I would like the facts to come out before blindly believing the news media hype. Did he rape a 15 year old girl or did he think he was patronizing a prostitute, or none of the above? If reports are true he's a piece of shit and should be locked up. Or it could be a set-up or who knows at this point? I just don't automatically believe everything I read at face value. Newspapers and TV reports have been very wrong before...anyone remember the Central Park jogger case?

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
Janesville, MN
I would like the facts to come out before blindly believing the news media hype. Did he rape a 15 year old girl or did he think he was patronizing a prostitute, or none of the above? If reports are true he's a piece of shit and should be locked up. Or it could be a set-up or who knows at this point? I just don't automatically believe everything I read at face value. Newspapers and TV reports have been very wrong before...anyone remember the Central Park jogger case?

None of that matters. She'll be on Oprah after LT is in the pokie :)

What is up with these morons? :eek:mfg:

Do you want to end up like Steve McNair? :scatch:

flap_jackson

Nov 10, 2008
Fortunately I'm a Pittsburgh Steelers fan and I don't have to deal with these kinds of things from one of our players. Wait a second, Big Ben did what? Damn!

This is starting to sound like a normal night out for NFL payers these days. :rolleyes:

Technically Big Ben wasn't "Charged" by anything.

limegrass69

Confused
Oct 12, 2008
New York
I was a little surprised to hear that they actually indicted him.
It seemed like the stories that were coming out were inconsistent, and that the whore kept changing her story.
I guess the grand jury thought there was enough there for a trial.
What a shame. LT had such a stellar career and a messed up personal life. Happens so much these days.

PS--If this was in California, they would have probably given him 15 minutes of community service and limo ride to get there...

mghtx

2000 Man
Oct 23, 2008
PS--If this was in California, they would have probably given him 15 minutes of community service and limo ride to get there...

Probably. But why would he, being super rich with connections, not just go to Vegas or even another country where money can get you privacy, etc? Very stupid.

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
Janesville, MN
Probably. But why would he, being super rich with connections, not just go to Vegas or even another country where money can get you privacy, etc? Very stupid.

Didn't LT play before players made really high salaries in the NFL? :scatch:

Any money he could have made after his career he blew up his nose :worried:
Posted via Mobile Device