Lynx install in new work van

TOM C.

Oct 25, 2008
Charleston SC

I just got a 2013 Express Van and if you note in the pic it has no aux, no cd, and no cass. I thought I would be happy with just using the built in FM modulator but found the sound terrible, funny but The O and A channel was the worst, with pops and static. Just got done installing a Sirius FM power Connect and hiding all my wires, I even wired in a extra cig lighter outlet and hid it behind the dash, the sound is now about 80% of what using an Aux-in sounds like.

PS- it I could change one thing on the Lynx it would be the size on the pause/play and fastfw buttons, VERY hard while driving to use, and I also miss the 15min jump, if the display has not changed on the OandA show and I tap the FF button, I have seen it jump 52mins to the commercials.

SIRIUSaboutXM

DRC Special Contributor
Oct 29, 2008
Anderson, SC

I just got a 2013 Express Van and if you note in the pic it has no aux, no cd, and no cass. I thought I would be happy with just using the built in FM modulator but found the sound terrible, funny but The O and A channel was the worst, with pops and static. Just got done installing a Sirius FM power Connect and hiding all my wires, I even wired in a extra cig lighter outlet and hid it behind the dash, the sound is now about 80% of what using an Aux-in sounds like.

PS- it I could change one thing on the Lynx it would be the size on the pause/play and fastfw buttons, VERY hard while driving to use, and I also miss the 15min jump, if the display has not changed on the OandA show and I tap the FF button, I have seen it jump 52mins to the commercials.
I use the remote for pausing & FF-easy to hit the wrong button.