Lynx - Lifetime subscriber

Brad Bishop

Dec 3, 2008
I'm toying with the idea of picking up one of the last Lynx from TSS.

My question is on the subscription.

I have a lifetime subscription with XM.

I'm wondering:
- can I swap my XM Lifetime sub over to the Lynx hassle free?
- If I do, does it include the internet streaming on the Lynx? If not, must I purchase a streaming subscription?

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
You should be able to switch your subscription without a problem, but you may have to call them. They changed their policy to allow cross company change overs several months ago. I don't think you can bring your internet sub along though. That may be worth wrestling with them over.

Check it out and let us know how it goes.

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
SXM_ Help that used to post here a lot has helped people too. PM them and let em know what you're doing. They can get you a direct phone number to the right people.

Sent from Tapatalk.

c1971ace

Mar 24, 2009
Gillette Stadium
I just did a transfer to a Lynx from my old Stiletto and was a piece of cake. The only thing was i had to call back because when they did the transfer they didnt add my premium channels which i paid for but after a few minutes on the phone they made it right.

TSS Taylor

DRC Fan
Oct 9, 2008
Chicago, IL
www.tss-radio.com
Don't forget if anyone orders with us do it over the phone and ask nicely about a DRC discount. If Dick/Richard, Matt, Ray or Harper doesn't give it just ask for me.

Some of the stuff like the Lynx and kits are very hard to find and fetching a lot more than they used to, especially on Amazon where the prices get more inflated. But just ask. We can always take some $ off.

drfreeman777

Oct 15, 2008
I also did a lifetime radio swap to a lynx radio,easy breezy!
the only thing easier was buying it from tss radio.
I even kept my lifetime internet radio when i swapped
but that took a little work