Marian from Brooklyns daily show thoughts

Ifandorbut

Oct 12, 2008
Celebrity Fan Round Table.

CFR...T

I think they should call it Fan Appreciation Round Table.

MfBrooklyn

Oct 12, 2008
loved dantes show, the first contestant up on howard 101 last night,and howard even called dante, what an honor, i love joan rivers i quess its my age, politics once again but its a must till we get our new president, looking foward to james taylor thursday, lets see how he reacts to what carly had to say about him, back to the news for me now, watching the results,goodnight

MfBrooklyn

Oct 12, 2008
just my update if you are interested, went to arties book signing yesterday, u know we have a love=hate relationship, yesterday was all love, posted pics on mariann brooklyn facebook and sfn, the fans were as usual wonderful, the crowd is one big love fest, hung out with all plus my fellow wacpacers, hi pitch, double a, irish john, fred, and eddied the produce guy came by quickly, artie was very nice and upbeat, he told me i must meet his mom and sis, which i did, the parade was going on, there was love in the air, when all was said and done, got the xpress bus home, opened the book read the foreward and had to call jeff, howard mentions jeff and blu iris, how call is that, jeff was on cloud 9, read up to chapter 3, like it very much, so far about arties growing up days, dont want to give too much away, get the book, the pictures are also great, i suggest if you can out to a signing its worth it, there is nothing better than the howard fans... luv mariann

AJ_II

Oct 13, 2008
Houston, TX
posted pics on mariann brooklyn facebook and sfn

47109_DSC00856_122_1188lo.JPG

Artie looks terrified!!! :help:

Just kidding...nice pictures, Mariann.

Last edited:

VinnyM27

Oct 14, 2008
Mariann, any thoughts of the musical lineup changes or are you only about Stern on Sirius?

MfBrooklyn

Oct 12, 2008
well i am totally howard 100 and 101, but occasionally i switch it up and even my husband who is a big music guy is lost with the channels, i think 4 is like a real old fashion musical channel, my daughter likes the hits sirius 1, i know there is a golf channel in the 200s, but its funny you asked, this weekend i was going to go through all the channels and see whats what, i also feel howard went to bed angry the other night because they got rid of some good people he really likes, you knew people would have to go but its terrible, we must adjust to the changes......there is nothing like satellite radio, regular radio in new york sucks , i havent listened in years..

VinnyM27

Oct 14, 2008
i also feel howard went to bed angry the other night because they got rid of some good people he really likes

I would have liked if he would have said that cause he didn't express it at all on the air. Frankly, I thought the fact that he tried to put the positive spin on it was dissapointing. Frankly, with the changes, satelitte really seems to be coming closer and closer to regular radio everyday. Fringe non rock/pop stations go by the way side for pop!

Also, as Grus said, all your channels survived. I (and others) lost the Strobe and Backspin. Shame....

MfBrooklyn

Oct 12, 2008
i am enjoying reading arties book, now i feel like i know his super self destructive behavoir comes from the fact that he wants to punish himself because he feels responsible for not being there when his dad got that terrible injury , im no psychatrist but thats it, i hope he realizes he has no control over that and could and should be happy, the way his dad would want him to be, and i think his mom is super mom, what a mom , and sister, artie you are very loved.....

MfBrooklyn

Oct 12, 2008
im still at sfn, reading and posting at times, well howards off this week, so its gonna be real quiet from me, haha dont forget to vote for the i want to to be howard.....

Ifandorbut

Oct 12, 2008
im still at sfn, reading and posting at times, well howards off this week, so its gonna be real quiet from me, haha dont forget to vote for the i want to to be howard.....

Does this mean that Dante, Sam Tripoly or Ham Hands Bill will be replacing Bubba?

MfBrooklyn

Oct 12, 2008
now that thanksgiving is over and howards back, so am i plus 5 pounds, haha,well i love howard live, glad dante won, upset that artie is melting again, why oh why cant he just embrace his success, he loves drama, high pitch mike came out, a great young man i have spent time with up at sirius, like him very much,high pitch eriks food play by play, lisa gs cookie party, robin losing her wallet in london, boy my week was very dull,i tuned into some of bubba in the car, he was saying noone at sirius has contacted him, what is going on, please fell me in, i like bubba, not a diehard, but every now and then in the car i catch him,and he does keep me listening, oh and tom taylor you get a mention too..

DoublEE

Oct 11, 2008
South Euclid, Ohio
now that thanksgiving is over and howards back, so am i plus 5 pounds, haha,well i love howard live, glad dante won, upset that artie is melting again, why oh why cant he just embrace his success, he loves drama, high pitch mike came out, a great young man i have spent time with up at sirius, like him very much,high pitch eriks food play by play, lisa gs cookie party, robin losing her wallet in london, boy my week was very dull,i tuned into some of bubba in the car, he was saying noone at sirius has contacted him, what is going on, please fell me in, i like bubba, not a diehard, but every now and then in the car i catch him,and he does keep me listening, oh and tom taylor you get a mention too..

Marian, I love you but for the love of god you're killing me with your posts. Type real sentences and don't be afraid of punctuation. I enjoy the content of your posts but they're almost unreadable.:eek: