Mcd's Cutting Back On It's Menu

Discussion in 'The Studio Lounge' started by Wolf, Dec 16, 2014.

1. IdRatherBeSkiing

IdRatherBeSkiing Sherbert is not and never will be ice cream

They must have confused it for an IHOB.

2. scotchandcigar

scotchandcigar arrogant bastard

3. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

It's taking McD's all of these years to eliminate garbage from there menus and finally play catch up to the better fast food chains.

Instead of spending millions on making their restaurants more fancier, they could have done that on their foods years ago and still be a contender in the game.

That why I prefer BK, In & Out, Wendy's, Freddy's, Culver's, Sonic and once in a while Five Guys. They all make better hamburgers and when I'm in a hurry for a cheap burger, I go to McDonald's.

4. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

As long as the fish sandwiches are always square, I'll be fine.

scotchandcigar likes this.
  5. IdRatherBeSkiing

IdRatherBeSkiing Sherbert is not and never will be ice cream

I guess you have to hope the keep catching square fish.

6. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

I think it may be hard to eat these guys?

[​IMG]

HecticArt and scotchandcigar like this.
  7. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

You've got to slice them thin.

8. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

I decided to try Mcdonald's sweet and spicy chicken tenders and they were disgusting. Really gross chicken that even the heavy glaze couldn't hide. I took like 2 bites and threw them out. I thought they would be like KFC, nothing special but tasty nonetheless. Boy was I wrong. Such a waste. Don't make my same mistake.

9. scotchandcigar

But now they're all natural.

10. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

Sawdust is natural....

11. scotchandcigar

This article has so much corporate horseshit language in it, I don't know where to begin

McDonald's reveals new breakfast sandwich - CNN

"People have been hacking our menu for years," said Mike Haracz, manager of culinary innovation. The triple stacks were inspired by those orders, he said. Linda VanGosen, vice president of menu innovation, said that customers have been requesting bigger sandwiches for breakfast.

First off, they come out with the term "hacking", to make them seem hip and trendy and high-tech, when really they're just a bunch of minimum-wage teens putting meat and cheese on bread.

Second, what's with these titles? Culinary innovation? Give me a break.

And finally, there's the notion that they're listening to - and "inspired" by - their customers. Really? It's a bunch of fat people clamoring for bigger sandwiches. Real inspirational.

12. memebag

memebag Top Brass, ADVP

So much hostility.

HecticArt and semipenguin like this.
  13. scotchandcigar

I wouldn't call it hostility.

Didn't you like the movie Office Space? The message is exactly the same as my post. Here, I'll add some flair
    upload_2018-10-24_14-4-3.png

HecticArt and Wolf like this.
  14. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

This is what I think of your flair. :p

15. memebag

memebag Top Brass, ADVP

Yeah, I liked "Office Space". I saw it with a group of friends from work, and they all thought the main character turned into me when he was hypnotized to stop giving a shit.

The world is much more enjoyable if you don't let little things bug you, like what fat people clamor for and what titles McDonalds uses.

My new watch measures stress level based on heart rate variability. My average yesterday was 10 on a 100 point scale. It says I spent over 20 hours "resting", with 15 minutes of low stress and 12 minutes of medium stress. No high stress.

16. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

Damn meme just calm down and say "goosefraba" or whatever they say in the movie.

Just don't be exploding any buildings like Milton does.

17. semipenguin

semipenguin Cheeseburger Connoisseur

I don't want triple stacks. I want food I want to eat. The McSkillet was my favorite, but they discontinued it. I love the steak egg and cheese bagel, but most places don't have it.

I should just skip eating that stuff anyway

18. scotchandcigar

If I spent all day driving truck (as you people say), I'd be eating a lot of that crap. There really aren't that many other options.

19. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

I still say that square fish is delicious.

20. semipenguin

semipenguin Cheeseburger Connoisseur

It's actually only about a once or twice a month thing. I try not to eat it, but when I do, I want to eat things I enjoy.

I have a refrigerator in my truck. I try and eat high fiber cereal in the mornings with almond milk. Maybe ham and cheese sandwiches or PB&Js. Bananas or apples. If they're in season, Cuties or Halos.

I think I eat too much cheese for my own good