Mega Millions now at half a billion dollars

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
This is why I don't play that silly game:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyqodNhM3EU&feature=player_embedded]Mega Millions Jackpot Probability - YouTube[/ame]

blyons200

These pretzels are making me thirsty.
Oct 12, 2008
The BBQ Capital
She better be able to prove which tickets were purchased for the group, and those that were purchased for herself. If not, I think she will be in a lawsuit with the group and very well could lose.

If you play the lottery in a group be prepared to split it. Not only is it almost impossible to prove you bought that ticket seperate from the group, but it's pretty fucking seflish if you ask me. That kind of money even split 20 ways is enough to retire on. Of course these morons will probably blow every cent and end up in debt like most lottery winners.

The funny thing is most people who win the lottery end up broke within 5 years. A lot of them say they wish they had never won. Of course most people who play the lottery often(better odds of winning) don't know how to manage money to begin with. I would hire a lawyer, and accountant, and invest over 90% of my winnings if I won the lottery. But I won't because I don't waste my money on that stuff. Beer isn't expensive and it has garuanteed results!;)

Last edited:

Manco

Oct 14, 2008

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
She lost it! Ha ha, without a ticket, no winner. I doubt she ever had the winning ticket if she is claiming she lost it.

Agreed. I wouldn't expect someone to carry it around with them, but it's hard to believe she has it.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Manco

Oct 14, 2008
I just thought of something a bit more sinister. Maybe she has the ticket, and is now claiming she lost it to get the others in the pool to stop worrying about it or suing her. She has up to 1 year to turn it in, she could just wait till things blow over and then turn it in anonymously.

Biaviian

Nov 17, 2008
I just thought of something a bit more sinister. Maybe she has the ticket, and is now claiming she lost it to get the others in the pool to stop worrying about it or suing her. She has up to 1 year to turn it in, she could just wait till things blow over and then turn it in anonymously.

I told my wife the same thing when it was announced that the ticket was lost.

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
I haven't gotten a ticket in forever.
I should, just for winks and giggles.
I'd be happy with 4 or 5 million though.