Memebag Loves ...

memebag

Top Brass, ADVP
Oct 11, 2008
Lake Huntzing
Y'all have fun!
We did, but we also suffered. The first 50 miles was perfect. The next 50 miles I guess I pushed too hard and ended up with severe cramps in both calves and both inner thighs. The next day the start was delayed because of storms. The entire 70 miles from La Grange to Austin was in a strong headwind. We think it was average 20 mph. It never let up. Lots of people quit and rode the SAG wagon. It's hard to walk today.

But we still had a great time. As of right now, we raised on $11 million to fight MS. My team raised over $304,000 of that.

And then there was stuff like this:

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
We did, but we also suffered. The first 50 miles was perfect. The next 50 miles I guess I pushed too hard and ended up with severe cramps in both calves and both inner thighs. The next day the start was delayed because of storms. The entire 70 miles from La Grange to Austin was in a strong headwind. We think it was average 20 mph. It never let up. Lots of people quit and rode the SAG wagon. It's hard to walk today.

But we still had a great time. As of right now, we raised on $11 million to fight MS. My team raised over $304,000 of that.

He looks, queer.

You did a good thing. MS can happen to anyone

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008

Looked like a pretty epic ride on Strava.

My MS ride is in September. I'm only doing the Century this year.

memebag

Top Brass, ADVP
Oct 11, 2008
Lake Huntzing
Memebag loves ...

Today!

After weeks off the bike due to allergies, eclipses and hurricanes, I had a beautiful ride with the beautiful Saint Arnold team and beautiful beers at the beautiful brewery. Today's average temp was 66°!

I ate a beautiful bratwurst at the brewery. Now I'm sitting on the couch with Charlotte purring in my lap. In 15 minutes I will head to the Drafthouse There I will see four movies. I don't know what they will be. The theme is "the future sucks and we're all going to die".

Bliss.

Aaron

Oct 10, 2008
South Louisiana
Memebag loves ...

Today!

After weeks off the bike due to allergies, eclipses and hurricanes, I had a beautiful ride with the beautiful Saint Arnold team and beautiful beers at the beautiful brewery. Today's average temp was 66°!

I ate a beautiful bratwurst at the brewery. Now I'm sitting on the couch with Charlotte purring in my lap. In 15 minutes I will head to the Drafthouse There I will see four movies. I don't know what they will be. The theme is "the future sucks and we're all going to die".

Bliss.
That same cold front that will spare us from Hurricane Irma brought us such nice weather, didn't it?

scotchandcigar

arrogant bastard
Feb 13, 2009
MA
Memebag loves ...

Today!

Bliss.
Beautiful.

Reactions: JHDK

memebag

Top Brass, ADVP
Oct 11, 2008
Lake Huntzing
Memebag loves ...

K DAY!

Back in 2012 Texas started issuing a new license plate design ("The Texas Classic"). The first in the series was "BBB-0001". All of the plates started with "B" for about a year. My 2014 plate starts with a "C", but it's at the end of the "C"s. They kept advancing through the alphabet, skipping vowels, until sometime late last year they got to "J". For some reason J seemed to be issued twice as long as any other letter since "B". The wait for my first "K" plate has been driving me crazy. I told Mrs. Bag when I saw a "K" I would immediately go on a bender to celebrate.

Today is K Day! I've seen 2 so far, a "KBC" and a "KBS".

Wolf

Jewbacca
Oct 11, 2008
Utopia
www.wolfrising13.com
Oh, I thought I was going to read. That you love rainbow sherbet flavor ice cream? :p

Arizona has something the same thing. They introduce a 7 digit license for the past few years, they start with letters before numbers. Because the over growth of the state, they look like California plates now. I believe the state is in the C's now. But I have a custom licence plate for many years now.

Arizona Adds Digit to License Plates to Keep Up With Growth

scotchandcigar

arrogant bastard
Feb 13, 2009
MA
Memebag loves ...

K DAY!

Back in 2012 Texas started issuing a new license plate design ("The Texas Classic"). The first in the series was "BBB-0001". All of the plates started with "B" for about a year. My 2014 plate starts with a "C", but it's at the end of the "C"s. They kept advancing through the alphabet, skipping vowels, until sometime late last year they got to "J". For some reason J seemed to be issued twice as long as any other letter since "B". The wait for my first "K" plate has been driving me crazy. I told Mrs. Bag when I saw a "K" I would immediately go on a bender to celebrate.

Today is K Day! I've seen 2 so far, a "KBC" and a "KBS".
Is it anything like this?
upload_2017-9-20_14-28-29.png

Frankly, I don't get what's so exciting about the Texas plates getting into the K's. Are you looking to get a plate beginning with K? Or are you just looking for any excuse to get hammered?