Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
knitting.jpg

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
Drink enough and there is no suffering, sleep late enough and there is no hangover.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Casual Fan

Surprisingly nice
Oct 14, 2008
Roanoke, VA
I'm too attached to be a Buddhist. I'm with them on the first two noble truths: life is suffering, attachment causes suffering. But I'm not all about ending suffering. Suffering is just one wonderful, ecstatic aspect of existence. The trick is to accept suffering and enjoy it.

A real Buddhist doesn't love things.

A real Buddhist does love things. He loves all things, but is attached to none of them. Like the Jedi.

memebag

Top Brass, ADVP
Oct 11, 2008
Lake Huntzing
A real Buddhist does love things. He loves all things, but is attached to none of them. Like the Jedi.

Buddha said "Life has a great need of the presence of love, but not the sort of love that is based on lust, passion, attachment, discrimination, and prejudice." I've tried the kind of love that doesn't involve those things, and it is as unsatisfying as chewing air.

I'm not a Jedi, either.

memebag

Top Brass, ADVP
Oct 11, 2008
Lake Huntzing
Memebag loves ...

Vacation!

Mrs. Bag and I have scampered off to San Antonio for a few days. She's never been to The Alamo! The trip was mostly planned around visiting a pancake place that was featured on Food Network. We've got a balcony over the Riverwalk. The boats stop and the drivers tell the peasants how expensive our hotel is. I'm thinking about wearing a monocle on the balcony.

We're going to try the pancake place, eat a lot of Tex-mex and some steaks, visit some missions and wave at the peasants from the balcony.

Aaron

Oct 10, 2008
South Louisiana
Memebag loves ...

Vacation!

Mrs. Bag and I have scampered off to San Antonio for a few days. She's never been to The Alamo! The trip was mostly planned around visiting a pancake place that was featured on Food Network. We've got a balcony over the Riverwalk. The boats stop and the drivers tell the peasants how expensive our hotel is. I'm thinking about wearing a monocle on the balcony.

We're going to try the pancake place, eat a lot of Tex-mex and some steaks, visit some missions and wave at the peasants from the balcony.

The Riverwalk in San Antonio is one of my favorite places to visit (and eat)!

Andrew8468

Plans on freezing in the dark
Oct 26, 2008
Canada, eh?
Wow that skeleton looks much more lifelike than Geoff Peterson.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAHSUTB5BJc]Geoff Peterson makes Craig Ferguson CRY! - YouTube[/ame]

Reactions: hyson

memebag

Top Brass, ADVP
Oct 11, 2008
Lake Huntzing
It's been a few years, I wish I remembered the names. We alternated between authentic Texas barbecue and TexMex.

Today we hit Magnolia Pancake Haus. It appeared on an episode of Diners, Drive-ins and Dives or whatever that show is called. Mrs. Bag watches it. When we saw it last winter we planned a trip to San Antonio in the spring, but Mama Mrs. Bag got sick so we canceled that trip.

Anyway, it was everything Guy Fieri said and then some. Fantastic corned beef hash, perfect pancakes, and a decent cup of coffee. We're going back tomorrow to try the apfle pfanfkuchen fthing.

Then we visited the San Jose Mission. I love it the most of all the San Antonion missions because I built a large scale model of it out of sugar cubes in junior high. We saw the oldest mill in Texas there. Gristy.

We walked over to Mi Tierra for dinner, a famous touristy Tex-mex joint. I had marinated carnitas that were muy delicioso, and a giant frozen margarita.

It's 7:20 and we're both exhausted in the hotel room.

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
Today we hit Magnolia Pancake Haus. It appeared on an episode of Diners, Drive-ins and Dives or whatever that show is called. Mrs. Bag watches it. When we saw it last winter we planned a trip to San Antonio in the spring, but Mama Mrs. Bag got sick so we canceled that trip.

Anyway, it was everything Guy Fieri said and then some. Fantastic corned beef hash, perfect pancakes, and a decent cup of coffee. We're going back tomorrow to try the apfle pfanfkuchen fthing.

Then we visited the San Jose Mission. I love it the most of all the San Antonion missions because I built a large scale model of it out of sugar cubes in junior high. We saw the oldest mill in Texas there. Gristy.

We walked over to Mi Tierra for dinner, a famous touristy Tex-mex joint. I had marinated carnitas that were muy delicioso, and a giant frozen margarita.

It's 7:20 and we're both exhausted in the hotel room.

No Memebangin' for you.