Minor Ailments

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
Thanks. The catheter goes in when you're unconscious, so it's already there.

Yea that part I don't care about. Do whatever you want to me once I'm knocked out. I just don't want to wake up with it in or be conscious when it comes out.

I was in the room when my dad got one put in and taken out. He was conscious for both. After the first time he told me to never let them do that to him again. Then a few months later he was having trouble peeing and eventually it got so bad he asked for one. Also, I've lived a very easy life more or less and one of my most traumatic experiences is when I was very little, probably like 3 or 4, I guess I had a bladder infection or something but I def remember a doctor sticking things in my dick and it was awful.

scotchandcigar

arrogant bastard
Feb 13, 2009
Vacationland
So I spent another week in the hospital. I was home from my bypass surgery for 3 days, and I experienced the same intense pain radiating up my arms. They had done 4 arterial grafts, one of the minor ones closed down, because the entire area it was in was bad. After another coronary catheterization, they changed my medications to get me to recover.

I no longer have a risk of having another heart attack, but it took 5 days in the hospital before I could come home. I've been home for 3 days now, but my blood pressure's been too low for me to function like a person.

I'm feeling better, they say I'll make a full recovery. I've lost a lot of weight.

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
So I spent another week in the hospital. I was home from my bypass surgery for 3 days, and I experienced the same intense pain radiating up my arms. They had done 4 arterial grafts, one of the minor ones closed down, because the entire area it was in was bad. After another coronary catheterization, they changed my medications to get me to recover.

I no longer have a risk of having another heart attack, but it took 5 days in the hospital before I could come home. I've been home for 3 days now, but my blood pressure's been too low for me to function like a person.

I'm feeling better, they say I'll make a full recovery. I've lost a lot of weight.
It sounds like it was a massively shitty week. Hopefully things are sorted out and you are on your way to feeling human again.
I was wondering where you've been.
Well then it was all worth it.

(Except for the tube in your dick part.)
:facepalm: