Minor Ailments

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
djoura has left me.
Sorry to hear about that Koop.
It really sucks that it A) happened & B) happened when your knee is farked up and you are stuck at home to deal with both and can't get out for some distraction.
It'll pass. It always does.

It turns out that you're more of a ladies man that I thought you were, so I have confidence that you'll meat someone sooner than later.
Hopefully with the next one, you won't have to work quite so hard to keep her happy, and you can be more your self.

Get that knee patched up.

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
there is a ting i like, i call it a kadoo. it's like a comfort blanket. it makes me feel better.

honesty time guys.

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
i think ive been clear. the only thing i love in my life is athena.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Sherbet is NOT and NEVER WILL BE ice cream.
Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
Back in 1998 I met a woman online (playing a online game). We hit it off. One thing led to another -- phone calls and then vists to and from Kansas. We were talking about marriage. Then things went south. Things got stressful in her life. Next thing I know she dumps me. I was on an 'internet romance' forum (people who were in internet relationships supporting each other with the unique challenges with those) and as it happened the admin had just lost her grandmother. I sent some condolences. We talked about my loss and hers. One thing led to another and that admin is my wife of almost 20 years. But if you told me in 1998 or 1999 when she ditched me that my life was going to get better, I wouldn't have believed you. But I am telling you that you would have been right. It will get better.

Fix your knee. And flirt with the nurses.

Reactions: HecticArt and Aaron

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
I met her. She’s a nice dame. If IRBS can find a good one, ;) I’m positive that you can Koop.

So back up a minute. What happened to your knee, and why is it so cheesed up?

not sure. it just really, really started hurting abt a week ago, and it's only gotten worse.

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
called the boss. i have like 60 hours of sick time. i took the week. will be back next tues. she told me i need a doctor's note. Made an appointment with my gp for monday.

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
have i mentioned that everything in life is awful and all living brings is despair?

scotchandcigar

All I wanted was some steak
Feb 13, 2009
Vacationland
have i mentioned that everything in life is awful and all living brings is despair?
You're not going to get me to rehash my train wreck of a 1st marriage. But it involved years of pain, trauma, tragedy, deception, courts, law enforcement, jail, neglect, child welfare, judges, lawyers, illegitimacy, theft, destruction, financial ruin, disinheritance, and irreparable breakup of family.

I made it through, got my life back together, met someone great, and was able to provide a good childhood for my kids. I think all of us have had a lot of shit to deal with at times.

Reactions: HecticArt

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
You're not going to get me to rehash my train wreck of a 1st marriage. But it involved years of pain, trauma, tragedy, deception, courts, law enforcement, jail, neglect, child welfare, judges, lawyers, illegitimacy, theft, destruction, financial ruin, disinheritance, and irreparable breakup of family.

I made it through, got my life back together, met someone great, and was able to provide a good childhood for my kids. I think all of us have had a lot of shit to deal with at times.

thanks man, that helps.

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio

Well.... Now I’m intrigued......

:popcorn2:
I’ll wait.

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
when hendrik died i took 10 days. i also took a scheduled vacation week. also called out 1 day.

thats what ive done since sept 2018.