Minor Ailments

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
You're not going to get me to rehash my train wreck of a 1st marriage. But it involved years of pain, trauma, tragedy, deception, courts, law enforcement, jail, neglect, child welfare, judges, lawyers, illegitimacy, theft, destruction, financial ruin, disinheritance, and irreparable breakup of family.

I made it through, got my life back together, met someone great, and was able to provide a good childhood for my kids. I think all of us have had a lot of shit to deal with at times.

i've reread this a few times. thanks for the honesty.

in times like this it's nice to have a friend.

Last edited:
Reactions: scotchandcigar

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
i've laid down in the shower twice now. the hot water is nice.

also i soap my balls. that image is for you hectic.

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
and i broke the shower nozzle.

my knee is killing me and everything about life sucks.

at least i have athena. i really love that cat.

scotchandcigar

All I wanted was some steak
Feb 13, 2009
Vacationland
Well.... Now I’m intrigued......

:popcorn2:
I’ll wait.
It should probably have it's own thread, although then I'd have to get into detail, which I wouldn't want to have on the internets for all eternity, so no thread. Maybe I can deal with summarizing in bits and pieces.

It starts with me getting involved with a person who came from a damaged childhood. I thought my stability and normalcy would make everything fine. I was wrong.

We started planning a nice wedding, then my dad unexpectedly goes to the hospital, and dies of cancer within 2 months. A few months later, we're having a quickie wedding, because she's pregnant. Then she has the baby, but it's not mine.

We separate, but it becomes obvious that she and her family are not capable of caring for the baby. I step in and take on the father role, which leads to my being disowned by my family.

I try to move past the problems and continue on. We have a child together, a daughter. I work towards reconciling with my mom, when she dies of a heart attack in the operating room.

That's enough for now.

• Wow
Reactions: JHDK

IdRatherBeSkiing

Sherbet is NOT and NEVER WILL BE ice cream.
Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
Ice it and take Tylenol until then. Use a cane or crutches and take weight off it.

Sent from my iPhone6S using Tapatalk

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
take weight off it.

i can't even put minor weight on it.

icing is a good idea, i'm gonna try that now.

i don't know how to describe this to you guys, i've never felt such horrible, shooting pain. i may as well be stabbed with a knife over and over again. it's really that bad.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
i can't even put minor weight on it.

icing is a good idea, i'm gonna try that now.

i don't know how to describe this to you guys, i've never felt such horrible, shooting pain. i may as well be stabbed with a knife over and over again. it's really that bad.

The pain in my left knee from my bike accident was that bad. It took all my willpower to battle it. But I decided I was not going to let it win. I figured the worst that would happen is more pain.

If you aren’t icing it and you have the same condition I have (toughness of inner kneecap) the swelling will press on knee cap and make pain worse and cause more swelling. Ice and Advil are your friends. Not sure if you can mix Advil and Tylenol. Advil will fight swelling. As will ice.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
If injury is at all muscular, get volterin cream or theragesic cream. That will help (along with ice and Advil).