Miscellaneous News Thread

scotchandcigar

arrogant bastard
Feb 13, 2009
Vacationland

"Ice disk"...I don't buy it for one second. Time to pack up and get the hell outta there Scotch, aliens are going to start coming through that thing any minute now.
There's a young meteorologist who went to school with my kids in NH, then landed a job on a local Portland news channel, around the same time we built our house. He posted this on his Facebook page a couple of days ago, but at the time, he had no clue what caused it.

scotchandcigar

arrogant bastard
Feb 13, 2009
Vacationland
White America already has a zero population growth

US White Population Declines and Generation “Z-Plus” is Minority White, Census Shows

Cultures where masculinity is allowed to run wild have higher population rates.

The #MeToo movement and the rise of educated white women, will allow those of other races to over take the white population by mid century
This only fuels the "keep immigrants out" mentality, and helps justify those polygamist sects and 16-kid families. Not good, IMO.

memebag

Top Brass, ADVP
Oct 11, 2008
Lake Huntzing
White America already has a zero population growth

US White Population Declines and Generation “Z-Plus” is Minority White, Census Shows

Cultures where masculinity is allowed to run wild have higher population rates.

The #MeToo movement and the rise of educated white women, will allow those of other races to over take the white population by mid century
Race is a myth created by racists so they could be racist. There are alleles and phenotypes, but there aren't any races.

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
But she never said "no".
Ha! That's the type of inappropriate joke I'd make.

I'm sorry, is there a Cliffsnotes version of this?
Ok, here is my guess...I'm not watching that video. Everyone started out in Africa as black, then people moved north and the cold turned a bunch of us white but some of them didn't move too far north and that's why we have tan people like Asians, Spanish and Arabs.

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
I'm sorry, is there a Cliffsnotes version of this?
It's only about ten minutes. It's more worth your time than going on CNN's website.

Ha! That's the type of inappropriate joke I'd make.

Ok, here is my guess...I'm not watching that video. Everyone started out in Africa as black, then people moved north and the cold turned a bunch of us white but some of them didn't move too far north and that's why we have tan people like Asians, Spanish and Arabs.
Everyone came from Noah's three sons.

Shem, Ham, and Japheth.

Reactions: JHDK