Miscellaneous News Thread

Aaron

Oct 10, 2008
South Louisiana
As long as I'm lucky enough that my weight stays a steady 155 or so, I'll continue with my 'You only live once' diet. Life's too short for me to be eating healthy food that makes me miserable. Death is inevitable, I'd like to enjoy my days here.
But I guess I could throw in eating an apple now and then thanks to that report.

Channel98

Don't yell or hit.
Feb 2, 2019
Glendale CA

Channel98

Don't yell or hit.
Feb 2, 2019
Glendale CA
Reactions: HecticArt

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
tenor.gif

Channel98

Don't yell or hit.
Feb 2, 2019
Glendale CA
The National Enquirer, founded in 1926, tried to blackmail Jeff Bezos, bought and then killed the stories of two women with whom Donald Trump had affairs, tried to discredit Harvey Weinstein's accusers, falsely claimed Hillary Clinton was a lesbian, falsely claimed Antonin Scalia was assassinated by a hooker and falsely claimed Richard Simmons underwent sex-change surgery. Would anyone here like to own the Enquirer? Now is your chance.

National Enquirer up for sale after Trump, Bezos scandals

Reactions: HecticArt

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
Janesville, MN
This Russian man with a debilitating muscle-wasting disease was going to have his head surgically removed and fused to the body of someone who had recently died and whose head would also be surgically removed. I don't understand why he changed his mind. The surgery would have been a safe, simple procedure with absolutely no risks or complications, right?

Man Set to Undergo World's First Head Transplant Backs Out After Finding Love and Becoming a Dad

He must have one muscle that works if he fathered a child.

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
The National Enquirer, founded in 1926, tried to blackmail Jeff Bezos, bought and then killed the stories of two women with whom Donald Trump had affairs, tried to discredit Harvey Weinstein's accusers, falsely claimed Hillary Clinton was a lesbian, falsely claimed Antonin Scalia was assassinated by a hooker and falsely claimed Richard Simmons underwent sex-change surgery. Would anyone here like to own the Enquirer? Now is your chance.

National Enquirer up for sale after Trump, Bezos scandals
tenor.gif

He must have one muscle that works if he fathered a child.
Iew.
What I want to know is this. If you have your head transplanted onto another body, when you masturbate, does that mean you're gay?
Only if he looks in the mirror.

scotchandcigar

All I wanted was some steak
Feb 13, 2009
Vacationland
This Russian man with a debilitating muscle-wasting disease was going to have his head surgically removed and fused to the body of someone who had recently died and whose head would also be surgically removed. I don't understand why he changed his mind. The surgery would have been a safe, simple procedure with absolutely no risks or complications, right?

Man Set to Undergo World's First Head Transplant Backs Out After Finding Love and Becoming a Dad
I came across a few head transplant surgeries that have already been done.

This one was very successful, it's called SemiHyson
upload_2019-4-11_9-22-33.png

But this one didn't come out too well, I think they got something backwards on MemeKoop
upload_2019-4-11_9-24-1.png