Ms. Howard Stern Dating Game

thekingofnicotine

Aug 14, 2009
This girl is way too ugly to get a sugar daddy. She is a completely disgusting human being.

And she's got absolutely zero ass which is a huge minus. I never understood why they made a big deal about her.

Spokker

Jan 15, 2009
Andrea is proof that people don't necessarily change after life-threatening experiences.

jef

Power Pig, Hello!
Oct 12, 2008
Andrea is proof that people don't necessarily change after life-threatening experiences.

Her brain has been mostly dead for years anyway, so what difference would her body being in that state make? :D

Chrissyb

Oct 14, 2008
Massachusetts
I watched the Howard TV episode of this, man, she annoys the hell out of me.

I don't think she is that pretty, she looks deformed to me. I'm not trying to be a bitter bitch. And she's fat, she was wearing a white shirt you could see her stomach fat ..it was gross.

Begging for money is so unbecoming and degrading..

Reactions: hyson

beaniemac

Dec 12, 2008
Chi-Town (South Side)
I just watched this on HTV online. man, this guy is a moron for giving andrea $500 out of his wallet. I would have told her to kick rocks. that $500 could have gotten u a 3-some with some decent looking hookers.

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
This girl is way too ugly to get a sugar daddy. She is a completely disgusting human being.

And she's got absolutely zero ass which is a huge minus. I never understood why they made a big deal about her.

Because she's the exact definition of a dumb, gullible blonde. She's like a semi-intelligent, less-gross version of Wendy the Retard.