Ned

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
anyone who listens for a couple weeks knows that manson is ned. however, im listening to mondays show and even knowing its all just a bit im enjoying them talking about how ned went nuts over the vacation and is now MIA. i dont know why i dig this ongoing work about ned but i continue to enjoy it. and his phony phone calls are the best.

blueneon36

Mar 10, 2009
Pittsburgh
The whole phone call from jail bit today was a work, but Manson usually does a great job impersonating his father in law.

Ned is an interesting part of the show. Almost as interesting as Ned are: Drunk Jabberjaw,"shuffle the blame to someone else"- Gilkey (GILKEYS SO FAT!), and Tuddle.

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
The whole phone call from jail bit today was a work, but Manson usually does a great job impersonating his father in law.

Ned is an interesting part of the show. Almost as interesting as Ned are: Drunk Jabberjaw,"shuffle the blame to someone else"- Gilkey (GILKEYS SO FAT!), and Tuddle.

tuddle is just annoying. he has an awful voice in general and the worst voice for radio. he must do some good stuff off air cause on air he seems like a weasel.

Reactions: blueneon36

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
To be honest, I don't think most people really care about Ned or whoever/whatever except those who think they're "oh, look at me, I figured it out and I'm so awesome." There is no doubt that Ned is fake, though. With that said, just sit back, enjoy it and WHY ISN'T NED ON UNCENSORED MEDIA!?!?!?!?!?!? :( :(

Im not saying you are, but that's what the troll factor seems to be.

I don't think the real "old guy" is the father in law, however.

HOWEVER... I did hear a story once upon a time how Ned was created when BTLS and another host elsewhere had an idea to who could keep the charade of a fake character up longer.

Ned is just a way for them to say stuff more off-color and more un-PC than they nornally would. (Think Billy West or Gary Puppet.)

Reactions: blueneon36