Netflix

Discussion in 'The Studio Lounge' started by Wolf, Jan 28, 2018.

1. MadisonRadio1

MadisonRadio1 MadisonRadio

I'm not sure where to look that up but its really buffering bad. Everything else works fine. Hulu, HBO Now, Roku Channel, Starz, ESPN Plus all work good. PlayStation Vue is a little slow but is tolerable and doesn't buffer once it gets going so I was thinking it was the Netflix itself

2. memebag

memebag Top Brass, ADVP

You can check latency with Netflix's fast.com site. Once it runs, click the "show more info" button to see the latency.

HecticArt likes this.
  3. memebag

memebag Top Brass, ADVP

Also, I think Roku offers a speed test app that runs right on the Roku.

4. MadisonRadio1

Thanks, I will give that a try,

5. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

Me too.
    We run NF through our DVD player, and it's not all that snappy.

6. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

7. scotchandcigar

scotchandcigar arrogant bastard

We got through 8 or 9 episodes, but have little interest in finishing the season.

8. MadisonRadio1

My Netflix is working better now. I watched the movie Chappaquidick (please excuse spelling). I was glad it is on Netflix. I wanted to see it last year at the theater but our schedules didn't work out to go. Jason Clarke plays Ted Kennedy and Kate Mara plays Mary Jo. I fall asleep watching but it ended up not being very good. I don't think Jason Clark looked like the real Ted Kennedy and although I like Kate Mara I don't think she looked like the real Mary Jo.
    I will watch it again and maybe it will be better the 2nd time when I'm not as tired

HecticArt and memebag like this.
  9. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

10. hyson

hyson Forum Jerk

11. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

I admit the Iron Fist series sucked, but I like Luke Cage.

I think Jessica Jones should be canceled next.

12. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

13. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

14. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

Bird Box comes out Dec 21st.

15. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

16. memebag

memebag Top Brass, ADVP

17. Evil_Ernie

Evil_Ernie Smell my finger

I just got a 3 month trial of Netflix from the PlayStation Network. I figured I'd check it out, plus I had been thinking about joining ever since it was announced that season 4 of Lucifer would be showing on there after being cancelled by Fox (those bastards!!).

Wolf and scotchandcigar like this.
  18. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

I watched the Chilling Adventures of Sabrina earlier in the week and it's a really great show. I'm looking forward when more episodes get release soon.

19. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

Welcome to the family and Netflix is the devil.

[​IMG]

20. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

I'm currently watching the last season of House of Cards, which basically sucks. I want Kevin Spacey aka Frank Underwood back on the show, the damn bastards had to kill him off.

Later I will check out The Haunting of Hill House, which I heard is really good and some good jump scares.

JHDK likes this.