Netflix

Discussion in 'The Studio Lounge' started by Wolf, Jan 28, 2018.

1. hyson

hyson Forum Jerk

That and he was molesting people.

2. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

He can molest me any day. :brow:

3. hyson

hyson Forum Jerk

That's it! I'm going to HR.

JHDK and Wolf like this.
  4. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

Come on now! I don't want to deal with Casual. He going to make me do strange and unusual stuff to Hectic and Aaron.

5. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

Totally agree.

I'm interested in this:

which just came out on Netflix yesterday. I may give it a shot later on today.

6. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

7. memebag

memebag Top Brass, ADVP

I know. All of the Marvel content will leave Netflix because Marvel is owned by Disney and Disney is about to launch its own streaming service. Every Marvel product will effectively be an advertisement for a Netflix competitor.

JHDK likes this.
  8. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

Triple Frontier comes out in March.

9. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

Started watching Frontier about the fur trade in the 1700's. It stars the Khaleesi's husband and I like that guy.

10. hyson

hyson Forum Jerk

Netflix is so inconsistent for me. It's glitchy and often fails to load, forcing me to restart my DVD player.

YouTube, nor Prime, does this. WTF, Netflix?!

11. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

Netflix is annoying me more and more.
    There are almost no decent movies anymore.
    They are putting too much effort into original content and forgetting how they got started.

hyson likes this.
  12. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

Bird Box was not good. Too bad, I was hoping to like it.

Don't waste your time.

hyson likes this.
  13. hyson

hyson Forum Jerk

I'm still waiting for Lilyhammer to come back.

14. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

I'm having no issues with Netflix. I hardly watch the movies, but they still have plenty of TV shows for me to bing watch for now.

Fuller House
    Voltron
    The Kominsky Method
    Nailed It

15. IdRatherBeSkiing

IdRatherBeSkiing Sherbert is not and never will be ice cream

You seriously are watching fuller house? I saw one half episode of the original and found it nauseatingly cute.

Sent from my iPhone6S using Tapatalk

16. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

Yes, I have seen every episode and seriously enjoy it. Yes, it has a lot nauseatingly cuteness in the show. But I grew up watching Full House and to me, Fuller House is still as great as the original.

Plus I'm in the age range between D.J. and Stephanie.

17. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

If anybody is interested there one movie on Netflix called Car Dogs. It's mostly B and C rated actors George Lopez, Nia Vardalos, Chris Mulkey, and Josh Hopkins.

The only reason why I watched it because I heard about this movie being filmed in Phoenix. Mainly in one of the abandoned dealerships located in South Scottsdale. Plus they teamed up with ASU as a film college project. It wasn't a great film, but it shows the truth about car dealerships using their car schemes to get a customer to buy a car.

Car Dogs - Wikipedia

The story is set at the Chamberlain Auto Group which is run by Malcolm Chamberlain (played by Chris Mulkey). He has his son Mark working for him as the GM. Malcolm is a ruthless and manipulative car dealer. He offers his son a major part of a new store if he and the team of car salesmen can move 35 cars in a day, and they have to do it by 5pm. The sales manager (played by Josh Hopkins) has his eyes on the new dealership for himself and is playing dirty tricks behind Mark's back.

18. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

Don't listen to Koop. I thought Bird Box was a pretty decent movie.

The first hour had a good storyline going with some good horror action. Then when the 2nd hour began, the storyline did go downhill for about a half an hour, but it picked up again with a good ending.

19. hyson

hyson Forum Jerk

I'm 100% there with you. I find myself gravitating towards Amazon video for stuff.

I'm glad you said this. I thought it was horrid. I was into it the first 30 minutes but it was all down hill from there. But, we seem to be the minority in our thinking.

JHDK likes this.
  20. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

I thought Bird Box was a good film.