New Sirius XM Campaign: Change the way you listen

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 7, 2008
screencap-2009-11-16-at-9.12.07-AM.jpg

If you happened to visit Sirius or XM’s website today you will be greeted with a brand new advertising campaign for “Change the way you listen”. I saw the brand new commercial last night during Sunday Night Football and I like the way it’s done.

You can check it out below:

A link to the mini site with more information is here.

The commercial features an Elvis soundtrack with appearances by Elvis, Michael Jordan, Richard Pryor and Howard Stern. The whole commercial really pushes the* “Change” theme with the notion that Sirius XM Radio is changing the way you listen to radio, which I think works well with the brand. I also like the way the commercial appeals to a wide range of audiences. It’s quick and to the point and fits well with the brand.

It looks like Sirius XM is getting ready for a strong Holiday push this year, something that in my opinion has been lacking in the past.

I would love to hear your thoughts on the new commercial and new Advertising campaign. Leave a comment at Digitalradiocentral.com and share your thoughts.

---
View the original Article at Digital Radio Magazine or discuss it here.

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
this is a great and Sirius finally got it right with this one.

It is really hard to sum up Sirius in 30 seconds so they focused on the talent and left it at that. No talking about commercial free music, no talking about the endless channels, etc.

Best Sirius commercial ever.

SXMN

Mar 11, 2009
Pittsburgh PA
www.siriusxmnews.com
this is a great and Sirius finally got it right with this one.

It is really hard to sum up Sirius in 30 seconds so they focused on the talent and left it at that. No talking about commercial free music, no talking about the endless channels, etc.

Best Sirius commercial ever.

I agree Vargas, best one I have seen to date. I'm just excited to see Sirius XM advertising this Holiday. It seems like there was no real effort in the past.

Hopefully this works out well for them.

Bandwagon03

Oct 13, 2008
Rural Retreat, VA
Ok, I was one of the first to rag the Best Buy commercial, but this one
is BRILLIANT. Very good, commercial, might just be the best ever. <Comic Book guy voice on> "Best SIRIXM commercial ever" <Comic Book Guy voice off>

I know it is hard for a commercial to get across what SAT radio is all about, but, I think this is the pure essence of what it is. Good Job!