October 22 BTLS

Discussion in 'BTLS Archives' started by kryptonite, Oct 21, 2010.

1. kryptonite

kryptonite Well-Known Member

Yes folks, it's that time again. Wrap up the week, get ready for the weekend, and get ready for:

LIVE BUBBA! :egypt: :headbang: It COULD include a re-visit to the "Bubba Army Salute" or whatever they're calling the "middle finger to the side, thumb up" deal.

Enjoy it while it lasts, because the week AFTER that (aka next Friday) we'll be back to the replay willy. After that, it's two live shows, two taped shows, two live shows, and then we're essentially done.

Four live shows left, if you count 10/22.

However, as Bubba said, get ready. Next year, is the return of the torture rack, shock the puss, shock the snatch, shock the balls, etc. In other words, if you enjoyed the shows from 2006 and 2007, "you're in store for one HELL of a ride."

April 2 - Tape (Easter break) -- This replay was from 2008 and included the live performance of "I love Lampanelli, you see" by Manson.
    May 7 - Live
    May 14 - Live
    May 21 - Live -- Wonka Weekend Winners
    May 28 - Tape
    June 4 - Tape
    June 11th - Live
    June 18th - Tape
    June 25th - Live
    (One of these live shows, maybe June 25th was when Bubba had to take a bathroom break at the end of the show.)
    July 2 - Tape (Fourth of July/Summer break)
    July 9 - Tape (Summer break)
    July 16 - Live
    July 23 - Tape
    July 30 - Tape
    August 6th - Live
    August 13th - Tape (Bubbapalooza Calgary)
    August 20 - Live
    August 27th - Live
    September 3rd - Tape
    September 10th - Live
    September 17th - Live
    September 24th - Tape from 1/18/2008
    October 1st - Live
    October 8th - Supposed to be live, but Bubba got sick
    October 15th - Live
    October 22nd - Live

Guesses:
    October 29th - Tape (Bubba will be broadcasting morning show live from his nightclub for Bubba-ween.)
    November 5th - Live
    November 12th - Live
    November 19th - Tape (Live from Homestead race track. Manson won't be there, but Ned will be there.)
    November 26th - Tape (Thanksgiving)
    November 30th to December 2nd - Potential "BubbaSaw 2" challenge. Go here for a whole other thread on the subject.
    December 3rd - Tape, according to blueneon36
    December 10th - LIVE State of the Bubba and possible Sirius farewell show
    December 17th - Tape (Bubba doing "Toys for Tatas.")
    December 24th - Holiday break
    December 31st - Holiday break
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2010
  2. beaniemac

beaniemac Well-Known Member

are we live tomorrow?
  3. kryptonite

You didn't notice the bold bit and smiley faces??

Live tomorrow.
    Taped week after.
    Then two live weeks.
    The two taped.
    Then two taped.
    Taped for the remaining weeks.

Or whatever I said in the first post.

But yes...live tomorrow. You can't live up to the hype if you don't build it up. Haha.
  4. The Butler

The Butler Well-Known Member

Jenna Haze on the early show at 9:40. Expect at least a segment with her on the sat show.
  5. blueneon36

blueneon36 Active Member

Live.... YES Live from the Den of Sin....

:bigclap:
  6. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

yay bubber! hopefully its a killer show.
  7. beaniemac

whats going on? I just turned on and brent is cutting a promo on someone LMAO
  8. blueneon36

blueneon36 Active Member

Bubba also announced that he has 3 Live shows left.

They are:

November 5th, November 12th, and December 10th.

Enjoy it now while you still can. Come January 1, BTLS will probably be on RadioIo.com.
  9. Ehilbert1

Ehilbert1 Ooh-Rah!!!!

I hope they come out with an Android app.
  10. blueneon36

blueneon36 Active Member

If you buy the Wunderradio App from the Google Market, RadioIO 2 go is at the bottom of the main screen.

I think it costs $6.99.

:cool:
  11. beaniemac

whats radioio?

and will he be doing testicular still?

I will have to find somewhere to download his shows for free.

btw, they had sluts in 30 min into the show, so I have turned it off already.
  12. blueneon36

blueneon36 Active Member

Sluts are still in the Studio.

Bubba is under contract with Cox Communications for one more year.

He will still be on regular radio through 2011.

I am sure you will be able to find podcasts of Bubbas uncensored show out there somewhere starting next year.

RadioIo is an internet radio service, started years ago by his agent Tom Bean.

The Website is www.radioio.com. Right now, if you subscribe, Bubba, Brent, Manson, Spice, and Ned have music channels.

That will change if their show moves there next year.
  13. beaniemac

wait, so i'm sposed to believe bubba will be doing uncensored shows there even tho he's still contracted to testicular???? C'MON BUBBA!!!
  14. kryptonite

As of 11:55 AM ET, he was in commercial break. Came back a bit after 12 noon, and no sluts. 12:20 PM ET, and another commercial break.

Bubba was talking about the Parents TV Council getting on Glee for having a racy photo shoot, despite the fact all the actors in Glee are over 21. He said it was a "racial" photo shoot, which lead everyone to goof on him.

The funny thing about that was it came immediately after a caller was talking about der-ders and "redneck logic."
  15. beaniemac

im bakc listening since 11am cst.

brent is certainly shot out of a cannon today.
  16. kryptonite

As is Ned, with a few great sex-related zingers.
  17. Ehilbert1

Ehilbert1 Ooh-Rah!!!!

Thanks for the info. I might just get that App. Im using the Napster App for all my streaming right now.
  18. RDog

RDog New Member

Thanks for this!
  19. RDog

RDog New Member

Did you hear that caller that wanted to discuss Howard's future plans (whatever they may be) with Bubba? Now, I don't think Bubba would be the LEAST bit privvy to what is going on in Howard's world, but thought it was interesting that he suggested that Howard could still end up on RadioIO.com. I mean, I doubt it, but if Bubba does indeed know something about Howard's plans, it's significant that he would say that.
  20. blueneon36

blueneon36 Active Member

Ehilbert and RDog- The Wunderradio app is pretty good. You can use it to listen to Howard 100/101, NFL Radio, and listen to your local AM/FM stations, (clear channel stations excluded) as well as others from around the world. You do need a Sirius Internet Account to access the online content.

Like all apps, it does need some work, but it is awesome to listen to BTLS and Howard while driving in a car without Sirius, or for listening at work when your access to Sirius via a computer is blocked.

I was shocked to scroll all the way down and see radioio 2 go at the bottom of the screen. Just for that, I give this app a huge thumbs up!

That will definitely come in handy should Bubba and Crew do some uncensored shows on RadioIO.
    Ehilbert1 likes this.