Official Sirius|XM iPhone Application - News, Rumors, Specifications, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jon

Dec 16, 2008
So where is it? I thought it was going to be announced today?

Jon

Dec 16, 2008
Another overlooked clue comes from Belkin, a supplier of Satellite Radio accessories which last Thursday announced TuneCast Auto Live; an FM transmitter for broadcasting your iPhone’s audio through your car’s stereo system. Most aftermarket Satellite Radio enthusiasts are already familiar with this concept, as existing legacy receivers are equipped with such an option.
From an Apple perspective, it is now a widely held belief that the price point of the iPhone will be lowered to just under $100.00 for the existing 3G version, as some speculate the introduction by Steve Jobs himself of the newer 4G model. If this speculation turns out to be reality, it will mean millions more iPhones in the hands of consumers which will serve to benefit application developers.
Finally, there is the infamous Howard Stern, who is reportedly scheduled to make an appearance on David Letterman tonight. Could an announcement be brewing today? Will Howard make the announcement tonight? For Sirius XM investors it’s not a question of “if,†it’s only a question of “when.â€
Position: Long SIRI
Update 1:
As of 1:00 P.M., Reports are coming in that the Sirius online player is being updated. Coincidentally, the app store is also down for updates! Stay tuned!

Satwaves
VN:F [1.4.2_694]

Jon

Dec 16, 2008
Looks like another Duke Nukem' Forever/Chinese Democracy situation. Or will there BE Chinese Democracy by the time this thing is released?

Jon

Dec 16, 2008
So it comes with a detonate button? :eek:

Seriously, if it's done right it might get me back on satellite radio. But I want reviews from others before I jump (and it helps to have the money to do it, too).

Status
Not open for further replies.