Official 'what's New On Streaming Services' Thread

Discussion in 'Cable & Video' started by Jon, Aug 2, 2015.

1. MadisonRadio1

MadisonRadio1 MadisonRadio

I'll pick a day to watch Mr. Peabody and Sherman.

peabody_and_sherman.jpg
  2. Jon

Jon Well-Known Member

3. Jon

Jon Well-Known Member

Another Day, Another Exclusive – Hulu Expands Multi-Year Viacom Deal

It seems at least once a month Hulu announces a huge new deal noting exclusive rights to another series or channel. The streaming service has been on the warpath as of late in their attempts to play catch-up with Netflix and Amazon Prime in the SVOD market.

Today, Hulu announced that they would be extending their deal with Viacom, as well as expanding on the original terms. This will offer exclusive streaming rights to a number of shows from Viacom-owned networks as well as continuing exclusive distribution for a multitude of others in this multi-year deal.

Most notably, the deal gives Hulu rights to stream Comedy Central, MTV and Nickelodeon. Part of the expansion brings Inside Amy Schumer, Broad City, Drunk History and Key & Peele, as well as MTV hits Faking It and Finding Carter to Hulu, available to stream now.
  4. Jon

Jon Well-Known Member

Finished 2 seasons of Brooklyn Nine-Nine and am officially caught up. Will watch season 3 tomorrow.
    HecticArt likes this.
  5. MadisonRadio1

Netflix has a new version of Mr.Peabody and Sherman, not the original from the 60's. I guess the original was on the Bullwinkle show.
  6. MadisonRadio1

7. Jon

Jon Well-Known Member

Anyone watching 'Blindspot?' Have it in my Hulu queue but haven't had a look at it yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. MadisonRadio1

I'm still watching Gotham. Just finished Season 1 on Netflix and started Season 2 on Charter On Demand
  9. Jon

Jon Well-Known Member

10. Jon

Jon Well-Known Member

What’s New Streaming on Netflix November 2015

Highlights: Marvel's Jessica Jones streaming on November 20th, beyond that not much. Netflix is getting their asses handed to them by Hulu and Amazon, at least until House of Cards starts again.

What’s New Streaming on Hulu November 2015

Highlights: The James Bond Collection, from 'Diamonds are Forever' to 'A View to a Kill' coming November 1st.

What’s New Streaming on Amazon Prime November 2015

Highlights: 'The Man in the High Castle' an anticipated Amazon Original, also TNT's 'Falling Skies' Season 5.

What’s New on HBO Now and Go November 2015, and What’s Leaving

Highlights: Finales from Project Greenlight, John Oliver and Bill Maher. Plus a U2 Concert, and Fifty Shades of Grey (if you're into that sort of thing). Plus some decent older flicks like the original 'Thomas Crown Affair', 'The Last King of Scotland' and 'Field of Dreams'.
    JHDK likes this.
  11. Jon

Jon Well-Known Member

12. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

That sounds like an interesting format for Stewart.
    I'll be looking for it when it rolls out.
  13. Jon

Jon Well-Known Member

14. Jon

Jon Well-Known Member

And I canceled Hulu. Don't watch enough network TV to justify keeping it. Still have HBO, Netflix and Amazon.
  15. MadisonRadio1

Our YMCA has some new equipment with what appears to be CBS access. I'm going to start watching Supergirl on the treadmill.
  16. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

Has anybody watched Bob and David on Netflix?
  17. Jon

Jon Well-Known Member

18. Jon

Jon Well-Known Member

HecticArt likes this.
  19. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

I finally started watching Commedians In Cars Getting Coffee last night.
    Good stuff!
    blyons200 and JHDK like this.
  20. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

transparent season 2 came out yesterday. its an ok show, worth checking out. but dont be fooled with its label as a comedy/drama. there is very little comedy. its not like casual or youre the worst that are able to truly be both.