On Classic Rewind

SIRIUSaboutXM

DRC Special Contributor
Oct 29, 2008
Anderson, SC
Looks like PSJ is taking next week off- Rewind will sound much different from Noon-6 with the always pleasant voice of Kristine Stone from the Spectrum!

SIRIUSaboutXM

DRC Special Contributor
Oct 29, 2008
Anderson, SC
:bigthumbup: Since Mark is off this weekend, we have something different! :agree:

Classic Rewind with Nancy Alden
Today Noon -6pm
Nancy Alden has spent her entire radio career in Northeast Ohio from Akron to Cleveland. She is thrilled to share her 30 year's of Rock knowledge. She is a dedicated animal advocate and volunteer at area pet shelters

Classic Rewind with Rachel Steele
Sunday Noon- 6pm
Rachel has been a Rock Radio staple in Cleveland for many years. She's a Cleveland Native who also works on Classic Vinyl broadcasting from The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame

SIRIUSaboutXM

DRC Special Contributor
Oct 29, 2008
Anderson, SC
:bigthumbup: Since Mark is off this weekend, we have something different! :agree:

Classic Rewind with Nancy Alden
Today Noon -6pm
Nancy Alden has spent her entire radio career in Northeast Ohio from Akron to Cleveland. She is thrilled to share her 30 year's of Rock knowledge. She is a dedicated animal advocate and volunteer at area pet shelters

Classic Rewind with Rachel Steele
Sunday Noon- 6pm
Rachel has been a Rock Radio staple in Cleveland for many years. She's a Cleveland Native who also works on Classic Vinyl broadcasting from The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
Looks like this is permanent- next week will be 3 weeks in a row with this new lineup- Thanks Rewind! I much prefer facts than opinions on this channel :bow:

IdRatherBeSkiing

Sherbet is NOT and NEVER WILL BE ice cream.
Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
Looks like this is permanent- next week will be 3 weeks in a row with this new lineup- Thanks Rewind! I much prefer facts than opinions on this channel :bow:

I think Marc Goodman is on vacation. I didn't check this weeks Big80s countdown whether he was there.

But I do like the new DJs too. So perhaps when Marc comes back they can give him the morning shift. :whistle:

SIRIUSaboutXM

DRC Special Contributor
Oct 29, 2008
Anderson, SC
I think Marc Goodman is on vacation. I didn't check this weeks Big80s countdown whether he was there.

But I do like the new DJs too. So perhaps when Marc comes back they can give him the morning shift. :whistle:
I don't remember hearing Mr. Goodman on the Big80's countdown.
You guys completely missed my point- he is out this weekend for his birthday- he was on vacation last weekend. And next week (10/19) he is not on CR's schedule.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
You guys completely missed my point- he is out this weekend for his birthday- he was on vacation last weekend. And next week (10/19) he is not on CR's schedule.

I have learned over the years to not trust SXM's online schedules because they are often wrong. Case in point. Marc Goodman is back on CR this afternoon (10/19).

Sent from my iPhone5 using Tapatalk - now Free

SIRIUSaboutXM

DRC Special Contributor
Oct 29, 2008
Anderson, SC
51NF%2BEOesEL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Kevin Cronin’s Top 10 Live Songs
Tonight 6pm ET

Don’t miss “Kevin Cronin’s Top 10 Live Songs on Classic Rewindâ€. In honor of REO Speedwagon's new CD & DVD “Live At Moondance Jamâ€, Kevin Cronin is taking over playing tracks from it and spinning some of his all-time favorite Live Songs from other bands too. It’s another SiriusXM exclusive, Kevin Cronin’s Top 10 Live Songs on Classic Rewind channel 25. (1 hr) Replays: Thur 12pm; Fri 9am; Sat 4am & 2pm; Sun 9pm ET

1461249_547697401986289_1922788378_n.jpg

Rock to the Rescue is a charity founded by Styx, supporting and strengthening communities across the United States.

Appearing this year: Ted Nugent, REO Speedwagon, Styx, Larry the Cable Guy, singer Richard Marx and a trio of bands, Survivor, Head East and B-N’s own Brushville.

SIRIUSaboutXM

DRC Special Contributor
Oct 29, 2008
Anderson, SC
A little good news- Carol Miller's Mon & Fri shift has been given to someone else. Not my favorite host, but I'll enjoy him better than Nina's twin sister :bigthumbup:

Keith Roth
Mondays and Fridays 6 am - 12 pm ET
A veteran rock musician for more than 20 years, Keith Roth has recorded on over 50 records and produced, performed and toured with many national rock ‘n’ roll acts. Now he shares stories from his rock and radio career with you.

SIRIUSaboutXM

DRC Special Contributor
Oct 29, 2008
Anderson, SC
More changes on Rewind- I will be changing my weekday listening schedule for sure :buttrock:

Pat St John & Kristine Stone are trading shifts as Pat goes to 60son6 for the afternoon shift and I hear they will be having Meatloaf for Valentine Day Dinner :egg:

IdRatherBeSkiing

Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
More changes on Rewind- I will be changing my weekday listening schedule for sure :buttrock:

Pat St John & Kristine Stone are trading shifts as Pat goes to 60son6 for the afternoon shift and I hear they will be having Meatloaf for Valentine Day Dinner :egg:

Good news. May listen to Christine on weekdays if I get a chance. Will miss her on weekend evenings.

Last edited:

IdRatherBeSkiing

Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
Next weekend Meatloaf will count down top 10 love songs that rock on CR. Heard promo on Rewind. Think it starts Friday @ 6PM. Expect this is an hour show but unclear from promo.

SIRIUSaboutXM

DRC Special Contributor
Oct 29, 2008
Anderson, SC
Good news. May listen to Christine on weekdays if I get a chance. Will miss her on weekend evenings.
I think that Canadian air has gotten you confused once again:

Christine McVie will be doing shows again with Fleetwood Mac after a 16-year absence!
Christine+McVie.jpg

Kristine Stone from the Spectrum and part-timer on Rewind weekends, will be the new Noon- 6pm host starting tomorrow!
ywu3owfz2akyzn44iz7u.jpeg