Orb music player

Discussion in 'TSS Radio Hardware Reviews' started by TSS Taylor, Jan 18, 2013.

1. TSS Taylor

TSS Taylor DRC Fan

If you did want to buy it we now offer First Class Mail to Canada, so it would only cost about $8-$10 in shipping.

It's a really cool device and useful for a ton of stuff. And the device will have a software update that takes it to the next level. Just hoping it gets released in the next month or so.
  2. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

Got it. I was thinking network storage, not remote access. :thumbsup:
  3. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

I been reading the reviews on the Orb and does look like a sweet device. The capability of connecting the Orb to any speaker and playing music via smartphone. It would be neat to own, but my Lynx kinda does it for me. Plus it saves quite a bit of data use now on my iPhone.
  4. IdRatherBeSkiing

IdRatherBeSkiing This space for rent

I would expect it to be within this year's purchases. Just gotta convince the wife I need another toy. :)
  5. DAB

DAB Mod Emeritus

I can give her a call for you! What's the phone numbers? hehehe

This is a great device!, you need it! :D
  6. DAB

DAB Mod Emeritus

Okay, I finally figured this out. Apparently the Orb Live App for iOS devices is required, not just the Orb Cast App. The Orb Live App is $9.99 but once you have this software then you can indeed use your computer like a NAS for streaming music.

So that solves this. I will update my review later today with all this added information.