Page Six Article On Artie's Hospitalization

Oren

Oct 13, 2008
NE NJ
This guy really wants off the planet. Does anyone still doubt that the supposed girlfriend was just someone Artie had to pose as his gf?

Take a guess.

There's a story floating around that she broke up with him around Thanksgiving. Their argument was about his "using". I'll try to find it again and post it here.

tonyho7476

Oct 17, 2008
I agree. I mean if u really wanna kill yourself, there's easy ways to do it. a gun, jumping off your roof perhaps (not to be ironic). but I'm just saying. boy, you have got to feel bad for his poor mother and sister. I wonder what drugs he was on at the time when this happened.

I disagree...I think he wanted it to be painful...he has this whole I shouldn't be alive and successful because my dad fell off a roof and I wasn't there.

Oren

Oct 13, 2008
NE NJ
Artie Lange Breaks Up with Girlfriend Before Suicide Attempt! (SHABOOTY EXCLUSIVE) | Shabooty.com

Explosive New Details on Artie Lange’s Break Up with Girlfriend (Before Suicide Attempt) (SHABOOTY EXCLUSIVE)

My source tells me exclusively: “During Thanksgiving, Artie and his Girlfriend had a fight about his “using†(drug use). During the first weekend of December, Artie was given an ultimatum from his young girlfriend about “usingâ€: …drugs, or her. Artie ended up using again, (after the ultimatum), and was caught. She found him passed out on the floor. She left. And never went back!â€

robhurlburt

Oct 15, 2008
geez...i never knew his girlfriend left him. that just another thing to make him even more depressed then he already was

v1ru5

Oct 24, 2008
Harrisburg PA.
Artie Lange Breaks Up with Girlfriend Before Suicide Attempt! (SHABOOTY EXCLUSIVE) | Shabooty.com

Explosive New Details on Artie Lange’s Break Up with Girlfriend (Before Suicide Attempt) (SHABOOTY EXCLUSIVE)

My source tells me exclusively: “During Thanksgiving, Artie and his Girlfriend had a fight about his “using†(drug use). During the first weekend of December, Artie was given an ultimatum from his young girlfriend about “usingâ€: …drugs, or her. Artie ended up using again, (after the ultimatum), and was caught. She found him passed out on the floor. She left. And never went back!â€
I've never heard of shabotty. How reputable is this 'News" source?

Oren

Oct 13, 2008
NE NJ
I don't know if the girlfriend story is true or not. It's just something that I found at that site. I am not familiar with that site at all, so I can't comment on its reputability.

ProperModulation

Green Type of Tube
Oct 11, 2008
California
I just listened to their comments on the article and it is very clear that they are all very sad and freaked out about this whole thing. It put everything into perspective as to why they have been quiet about this. I feel bad for everyone involved, especially Artie and his family. I hope he can pull out of this thing and find some happiness in his life, even if it means he has to leave the show. The part that freaked me out was when they said it was a miracle that Artie was still alive. His wounds must have been pretty bad.

Oren

Oct 13, 2008
NE NJ
I hear ya', I just HAD to ask.:eek:

I looked around that site and it seems they're big HSS fans. They also seem to have relationships with several of the guests who frequently appear on the show.

Oren

Oct 13, 2008
NE NJ
I have to say though, the girlfriend bailing story is entirely feasible. Look what happened with Dana. And during the 50 Cent interview it seemed clear that Artie was going off the deep end. Artie was told to take time off immediately after that.

v1ru5

Oct 24, 2008
Harrisburg PA.
Artie needs in patient care for at least a year. If he remains unattended/unmonitored the embarrassment alone may force him to do it again and the next time the outcome would probably be completely different.

jamesp717

Oct 13, 2008
Hey Now

He is alive, that makes him fair game.

If he died he gets one maybe two weeks before the cruel jokes start.

Let the humor begin.

PS get well artie