Page Six Article On Artie's Hospitalization

thekingofnicotine

Aug 14, 2009
So who's the rat that gave the story to TMZ?

Howard said the person is in a position where they would be trusted by others. Definitely sounded like a Sirius employee and someone who is not a main player on the show.

I'm gonna take a stab at it and say it could be Ross Sapin.

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
So who's the rat that gave the story to TMZ?

Howard said the person is in a position where they would be trusted by others. Definitely sounded like a Sirius employee and someone who is not a main player on the show.

I'm gonna take a stab at it and say it could be Ross Sapin.

Or an LEO, which is my guess. The information given to TMZ sounded like confidential info that only an LEO would have.

thekingofnicotine

Aug 14, 2009
Nope. This person has to be in the inner circle to know Gary's email remember.

A cop wouldn't know that.

I would say Tim too but who knows. He was the one that emailed about Ronnie and Medicated Pete a few months back. Jared was the fall guy.

dZilla

Oct 17, 2008
Cold North
I thought it was Jared all along... Fall guy, so after going round and round and Jared even admitting it was him... it was actually Tim???

WTF

Someone told one person and that person told Page 6

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
Nope. This person has to be in the inner circle to know Gary's email remember.

A cop wouldn't know that.

I would say Tim too but who knows. He was the one that emailed about Ronnie and Medicated Pete a few months back. Jared was the fall guy.

While I'm inclined to agree, they didn't specify it was the Sirius email account. (or did they?)

For instance, this may have been used.

thekingofnicotine

Aug 14, 2009
A lot of people think Jared was the fall guy and here's why.

When the Medicated Pete situation happened, Gary said that Tim was talking to him and unintentionally said something to let him know that it was Tim. I could dig up the show and exactly what Gary said but it was obvious that Jared was the fall guy for Tim.

thekingofnicotine

Aug 14, 2009
Ok I dug up the show from that day.

Gary was talking to Tim in the hallway and Tim said to him, "We're like a family and have to watch each other's backs, that's why I told Ronnie about that thing."

Tim unintentionally admitted it without realizing it. Then used Jared as the fall guy once he saw that Howard made it into a big deal.

thekingofnicotine

Aug 14, 2009
But would the cops go calling Dominick so quickly after it happened?

A poster was on SFN saying Artie tried to commint suicide before the TMZ story even hit.

I doubt Dominick even goes on there.

thekingofnicotine

Aug 14, 2009
Nevermind. I listened to it again. Yep, it sounds like someone who was there at the scene like a cop, medical or even doctor.

Definitely not someone from Sirius.

RDog

Oct 18, 2008
I also thought it might be Dominic, but they would have gone into it more. It seems clear it's someone not directly connected to the show.

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
Updated news story

I think the most crucial part is:

NJ.com @ January 07 said:
An apartment lobby attendant at Lange’s building said he saw Lange around 3 p.m. today heading to CVS. “He looked fine,” the attendant said, “but he was limping a bit.”