Pain

Davis

Oct 10, 2008
I love the feeling of pain as long as I can control it. It is basically a way to push my own limits. For instance, I can pinch my ulnar nerve (funny bone) so that it sends shocks up my arm. I also enjoy the burning sensation that you get from Listerine and putting alcohol on cuts.

What got me thinking of this you ask? Great question. Well, I was just eating pop corn and then I had an apple and, between the two, my gums feel like there is a toothpick between then and my teeth; I'm in heaven. When I had braces, ages ago, I begged the doctor to tighten them more because I loved the feeling (some would call pain) from newly tightened braces.

Oh yeah, my father is the same way. Does anybody else enjoy pain?

Davis

Oct 10, 2008
Well I am in no way a masochist nor do I like it when others inflict pain on myself.

Davis

Oct 10, 2008
Well it isn't just any pain. I like pain with pressing bruises, cuts (that are healing) or any spicy sensation in my mouth. I also LOVE the feeling of a loose tooth (I haven't had one of those in about 20 years) and any burning sensation (due to spice not fire). I will eat those hot cinnamon hearts until I am soaked form sweating and I am running around due to the "pain". If my eyes aren't watering then it isn't enough. I get zero sexual pleasure out of it, at least not that I know of.

Oren

Oct 13, 2008
NE NJ
It sounds to me like he enjoys it when the degree and duration is completely within his control. When others inflict, it's out of his control and that stuff is usually associated with submission and humiliation.

If I had the same personality trait, I'd probably be exercising more and be lean and ripped as hell. Ya know what they say.. No pain, no gain! :p And with exercise you can control the degree of pain and duration.

Oren

Oren

Oct 13, 2008
NE NJ
Well it isn't just any pain. I like pain with pressing bruises, cuts (that are healing) or any spicy sensation in my mouth. I also LOVE the feeling of a loose tooth (I haven't had one of those in about 20 years) and any burning sensation (due to spice not fire). I will eat those hot cinnamon hearts until I am soaked form sweating and I am running around due to the "pain". If my eyes aren't watering then it isn't enough. I get zero sexual pleasure out of it, at least not that I know of.

I was totally gonna ask you about spicy foods. lol

Oren

Davis

Oct 10, 2008
Lean and ripped I am. Well, not as much ripped as lean. I am 5'11", 140lbs. I have the body of a soccer player as, well, I am a soccer player. I am very defined/cut but not bulky by any stretch of the imagination.

I have been known to cut calcium deposits out of my skin (it requires you to cut yourself with a blade then dig the ball out with tweezers). The pain can get so bad that you get light-headed and black out.

You are right though, I have to be controlling it and controlling the intensity. At the same time, I have a high tolerance for pain.

Davis

Oct 10, 2008
Try habanero peppers. lol

Oren

I grow them and stuff them. Them and jalapenos. If you stop water a week prior to harvest the heat is intensified. I also have an indoor garden to continue the peppers indoors. Many people don't realize it but all peppers are perennials.

Oren

Oct 13, 2008
NE NJ
Yup, hot peppers (I'm a huge fan) get hotter if they're not babied. They have to suffer periodically. Stopping water periodically throughout the whole growing cycle makes them even hotter... not just a week prior to harvest.

Oren