Political Talk Forum

Discussion in 'The Studio Lounge' started by Wolf, Apr 29, 2014.

1. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

2. scotchandcigar

scotchandcigar arrogant bastard

3. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

It has never been more clear that CNN is ISIS.

[​IMG]

4. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

I'm going to debunk that study this weekend.

scotchandcigar likes this.
  5. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

Arnie S. like to talk shit about Trump, I wonder if he will chime in with his thoughts on this:

6. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

Of course he did. Nobody should be surprised.

7. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

This was a bit disrespectful earlier today.

Now they lowered back to half staff.

8. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

This:

Is pretty much the same as this:

It's real and it's spectacular. (I know that's a reference from a different episode but it fits in this situation too.)

9. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

10. memebag

memebag Top Brass, ADVP

11. IdRatherBeSkiing

IdRatherBeSkiing This space for rent

Maybe he finds insanity funny.

Sent from my iPhone6S using Tapatalk

12. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

Don't we all?
    Just a little bit?

13. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

Kavanaugh kinda looks like that guy from Eastbound and Down.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. scotchandcigar

JHDK likes this.
  15. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

The Swedish election is interesting but all their parties are named either democrat, liberal or left. It makes my head hurt keeping track of what side everyone is on.

16. scotchandcigar

I was told by a Greek coworker that both "democrat" and "republican" essentially mean the same thing, both are of Greek origin. The formal name of the country is the Hellenic Republic, which in Greek is (phonetically) Elliniki Democratia. So all the party labeling is bullshit anyway.

Evil_Ernie and JHDK like this.
  17. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

They are both out to get us.

18. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

At Hendrik's place yesterday he got a call, asking for "John Koopman" that was a political approval rating survey. I figured I'd humor the guy for awhile. He asked normal questions like, "do you approve or disapprove of President Trump's performance thus far?" and when I said I approve he went on to ask, "do you approve or strongly approve?" and stuff like that. I had fun answering the questions. Then it got fun where he read negative points about the 2 FL Governor candidates...Stuff like "Gillum has proposed the biggest tax hike in FL history, knowing that will it influence your vote?" and DeSantis had proposed legislation that will kill the Everglades, knowing that will it influence your vote?"

They first asked the question about the Dem candidate so I thought it was a GOP poll and called the guy out, but then I felt dumb when he asked the leading question about the GOP guy right afterwards.

After like 4 mins on the phone I wanted to talk to my Dad about something so I just hung up. My answers may not be counted, the guy called right back and I didn't answer, but whatever it was entertaining for a couple mins.

My answers:

FL Gov - I'm voting for DeSantis.
    FL Senate - I'm not voting, I strongly dislike both (Nelson and Scott both suck).
    Trump - I strongly approve.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2018
  19. IdRatherBeSkiing

IdRatherBeSkiing This space for rent

I am just going to say one thing. Have you checked you basement for gas leaks? Some gasses can completely mess up your judgement.

Sent from my iPhone6S using Tapatalk

20. memebag

memebag Top Brass, ADVP

When they say stuff like "X has proposed the biggest tax hike" they aren't asking your opinion. They are trying to change it.