Political Talk Forum

Discussion in 'The Studio Lounge' started by Wolf, Apr 29, 2014.

1. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

Yea but they asked a derogatory question about each Gov candidate.

2. memebag

memebag Top Brass, ADVP

All six?

3. scotchandcigar

scotchandcigar arrogant bastard

I'm just glad to get this hearing underway, so we have a normal picture of this woman, and not the annoying one that we've been seeing for weeks.
    upload_2018-9-27_10-41-6.png

JHDK likes this.
  4. scotchandcigar

5. semipenguin

semipenguin Bum Looker

6. scotchandcigar

Wolf and HecticArt like this.
  7. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

Ohhh! It's unbelievaBle.

8. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

I like the nursey rhyme at the :53 second mark.

scotchandcigar likes this.
  9. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

The way I see it, this is the Dems trying to do the same thing the GOP did to Garland and Obama. That was some dirty shit delaying the confirmation until after the election and this is some more dirty shit now. I didn't like it when the GOP did it and I don't like it now but I can't blame the Dems for attempting to play the same tit-for-tat game.

10. memebag

memebag Top Brass, ADVP

Why didn't the Dems do it to Gorsuch?

Do you think he did what she says he did?

11. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

That's what Kavanaugh got in trouble for....

JHDK and scotchandcigar like this.
  12. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

I personally don't give a "blank" what's going on with Kavanaugh. But I heard last night the guy kept a calendar of what he did in the past? I understand a journal or diary, but a calendar. I guess he need to remember who he sexually assaulted all those years ago.

scotchandcigar likes this.
  13. scotchandcigar

It is and isn't the same. Garland didn't even get a hearing, despite the fact that he was highly regarded by both parties for years. Kavanaugh came out of nowhere, and in no way represents a middle-of-the-road ideology like Garland did. Plus Garland was clean, he didn't have a litany of accusations against him.

14. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

Watch Samuel asking Kavanaugh questions.

15. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

I'd really like to see Sam run one of those hearings. I'd love to see him shut down the grandstanding politicians Hollywood style.

Wolf likes this.
  16. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

17. scotchandcigar

18. scotchandcigar

19. scotchandcigar

HecticArt likes this.
  20. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

HAHAHA. Strong Evidence? 1/1024th? The average American is more Indian than that.

Harvard professor Henry Louis Gates, Jr., who studies the genetic ancestry of Americans, wrote in 2013 (citing Ancestry.com) that the average African-American genome is 2% Native American. In 2014, the genetics website 23andMe said the average black American genome is 0.8% Native American, while Latinos have 18% Native American ancestry, on average. Among white Americans, there is considerable variation: 8% of whites in Louisiana have at least 1% Native American ancestry, for example, according to 23andMe.

[​IMG]

Jim Crow? It's only fun to mock her about it because she has made a point to use her minuscule/fake Indian heritage to advance her career and agenda.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 16, 2018