Political Talk Forum

Discussion in 'The Studio Lounge' started by Wolf, Apr 29, 2014.

1. scotchandcigar

scotchandcigar arrogant bastard

C'mon Koop, don't fall into the fake news pit. She never did that. Only the people who hate her said she did, a long time ago, in a local race that was totally unrelated to anything that orange boy was ever involved with.

And why would you ever repost anything some nobody said on Twitter?

2. memebag

memebag Top Brass, ADVP

Does Trump really want to make honesty an election year issue? Really?

3. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

Careful people.

4. scotchandcigar

Daddy, I don't want to go to bed! Whahhhhhhhhh!

5. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

Then it's the cardboard box in the basement again!

6. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

Last edited: Oct 24, 2018
  7. semipenguin

semipenguin Bum Looker

I hope they have the crossing filled with immigration lawyers waiting to help each and every one of them

Wolf likes this.
  8. scotchandcigar

I think it's the usual bullshit propaganda. Ultimately, it's not important. Trump is scaring people into thinking that this represents what will happen to the US if he doesn't build a wall or something.

Truth is, there are thousands of immigrants coming to the US every year, and less than 50% come through the Mexican border. The number of immigrants peaked in 2007, it's been declining ever since, and the Obama admin actually deported more than the previous 3 admins.

So all the hoopla about immigrants is just race-baiting and fear-mongering, and a distraction from all the corruption, and the fact that we'll all be under water soon. I hope Trump shoots them all at the border, so he can be tried for mass murder. And then we can focus on helping Koop choose a new watch.

HecticArt and Wolf like this.
  9. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

I do have some thoughts on this, but it's too political. But it was close to what scotch was saying in his last sentence and not the Koop watch thing.

scotchandcigar likes this.
  10. memebag

memebag Top Brass, ADVP

Countries have to have borders.

I want the US to do two things. First, un-f*ck Central America. We broke it, we should fix it. Second, enforce the existing laws against hiring undocumented workers. They can't take our jobs if we don't give them away in the first place. Big, profitable corporations keep the price of labor low by hiring illegal aliens. Put an end to that and refugees won't be so desperate to come here that they pass through multiple nations along the way.

11. scotchandcigar

I think that many of the people who say they support this, will freak-out when they go to the supermarket, or Wal-Mart, or have landscaping done, or get renovations on their house, and they are faced with staggering price increases.

12. IdRatherBeSkiing

IdRatherBeSkiing This space for rent

The cheap prices are made possible by legal slavery.

Sent from my iPhone6S using Tapatalk

hyson likes this.
  13. memebag

memebag Top Brass, ADVP

But wages will increase, so they will deal with it. The problem is that companies who find ways to cheat get an advantage. That forces other companies to find ways to cheat. Enforce the laws uniformly.

14. semipenguin

semipenguin Bum Looker

15. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

16. MadisonRadio1

MadisonRadio1 MadisonRadio

I had to wait a half hour in line to vote. That's the longest I've had to wait. Plus the person in front of me and the person behind had colds.

17. scotchandcigar

18. scotchandcigar

19. hyson

hyson Forum Jerk

Blue trickle. LOL.

JHDK likes this.
  20. scotchandcigar

How so?