Political Talk Forum

Discussion in 'The Studio Lounge' started by Wolf, Apr 29, 2014.

1. scotchandcigar

scotchandcigar arrogant bastard

I'll note that your post is completely out of line for this forum, so I won't add to it. But you got it wrong above. There's a psychological phenomenon called "projection". Look it up.

2. Channel98

Channel98 Don't yell or hit.

semipenguin likes this.
  3. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

4. semipenguin

semipenguin Cheeseburger Connoisseur

JB's son looks, different.

5. Channel98

Elvis Presley had a 1958 hit called Wear My Ring Around Your Neck. The man in that photo not only took the title literally, he greatly overdid it!

6. scotchandcigar

scotchandcigar arrogant bastard

7. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

Na na na nahhhhh
    Na na nahhhhh na!
    Hey hey hey
    Goodbye!

8. Channel98

I'm sure the President will have no difficulty finding another press secretary who is willing to tell lies for him.

An article about government-issued "political action figures" in the new issue of MAD includes a picture of an action figure of Sarah Huckabee Sanders: "Swampmouth, brave defender of the Xenophobians. Pull her cord and hear her squirm out of any situation." The phrases uttered by the action figure are actual quotes of Sanders, including "Again, the President denies the allegations, "I believe I've already answered that question," "I gave you the best information I had available at the time" and "I can't get into the details of ongoing litigation."

"Swampmouth." Classic!

9. Channel98

Twenty candidates will take part in the first debates. Steve Bullock, Seth Moulton and Wayne Messam did not qualify but Andrew Yang and Marianne Williamson did. I'm sure my fellow Americans will join me in asking with the utmost sincerity, "Who are these people?"

The Democratic debate lineups are set. Here's what to expect.
    The first night will be Elizabeth Warren's to lose, while the second will be a four-way showdown between the rest of the top-tier candidates.

The Democratic Debate Lineups Are Set. Here’s What to Expect.