Political Talk Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

scotchandcigar

All I wanted was some steak
Feb 13, 2009
Vacationland
I'm just glad to get this hearing underway, so we have a normal picture of this woman, and not the annoying one that we've been seeing for weeks.
upload_2018-9-27_10-41-6.png

Reactions: JHDK

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
The way I see it, this is the Dems trying to do the same thing the GOP did to Garland and Obama. That was some dirty shit delaying the confirmation until after the election and this is some more dirty shit now. I didn't like it when the GOP did it and I don't like it now but I can't blame the Dems for attempting to play the same tit-for-tat game.

memebag

Top Brass, ADVP
Oct 11, 2008
Lake Huntzing
The way I see it, this is the Dems trying to do the same thing the GOP did to Garland and Obama. That was some dirty shit delaying the confirmation until after the election and this is some more dirty shit now. I didn't like it when the GOP did it and I don't like it now but I can't blame the Dems for attempting to play the same tit-for-tat game.
Why didn't the Dems do it to Gorsuch?

Do you think he did what she says he did?

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
I personally don't give a "blank" what's going on with Kavanaugh. But I heard last night the guy kept a calendar of what he did in the past? I understand a journal or diary, but a calendar. I guess he need to remember who he sexually assaulted all those years ago.

Reactions: scotchandcigar

scotchandcigar

All I wanted was some steak
Feb 13, 2009
Vacationland
It is and isn't the same. Garland didn't even get a hearing, despite the fact that he was highly regarded by both parties for years. Kavanaugh came out of nowhere, and in no way represents a middle-of-the-road ideology like Garland did. Plus Garland was clean, he didn't have a litany of accusations against him.

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
HAHAHA. Strong Evidence? 1/1024th? The average American is more Indian than that.

Harvard professor Henry Louis Gates, Jr., who studies the genetic ancestry of Americans, wrote in 2013 (citing Ancestry.com) that the average African-American genome is 2% Native American. In 2014, the genetics website 23andMe said the average black American genome is 0.8% Native American, while Latinos have 18% Native American ancestry, on average. Among white Americans, there is considerable variation: 8% of whites in Louisiana have at least 1% Native American ancestry, for example, according to 23andMe.

DplMuMyV4AAljGb.jpg

Jim Crow? It's only fun to mock her about it because she has made a point to use her minuscule/fake Indian heritage to advance her career and agenda.

DpmDCVGXUAEF1LU.jpg:large

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.