Political Talk Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

scotchandcigar

All I wanted was some steak
Feb 13, 2009
Vacationland
On January 9, Steyer told reporters in Des Moines that he will not run for President. Rather, he will focus on his grass-roots campaign to impeach Donald Trump. Now he's running for President. So he's a dishonest white billionaire. Do we really need another one of those in the White House?
I'd say about half of all candidates who run, at one time said they were not running. It's not dishonest, it's the result of thought and consideration and changing circumstances.

Trump has said that Hillary was a good Secy of State and Senator and friend, that Bill Clinton was a great guy, and (Trump) was declared to be pro-choice. So people are allowed to change their minds, no?

scotchandcigar

Feb 13, 2009
Vacationland
The title of this video must have been done on purpose, right?
There has probably not been another time in American history, where far-right Republicans have had such complete control of every branch of government, the judiciary, law enforcement, and federal agencies. This could only be said - and believed - on Fox News.

Channel98

Don't yell or hit.
Feb 2, 2019
Glendale CA
Someone should ask him, "Have you no sense of decency, sir? At long last, have you left no sense of decency?" Little has changed since 1954.

scotchandcigar

Feb 13, 2009
Vacationland

Channel98

Don't yell or hit.
Feb 2, 2019
Glendale CA
Trump, with no evidence, told the crowd at his North Carolina rally that Ilhan Omar supported Al-Qaeda. They began chanting "Send her back!" (echoing Trump's own words). Trump told reporters yesterday he was "not happy with" the chant and tried to stop it. Really? The chant went on for 14 seconds while he just stood there doing nothing. Today he's continuing his attacks on what he calls the "Fake News Media."

Trump accuses media of siding with freshman congresswomen in 'sick partnership'

Status
Not open for further replies.