Pop Music Star Lance Bass Launches Weekly Show on SiriusXM

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 7, 2008
lancebassnsync2.jpg

Sirius XM Radio today announced that*pop music star/former NSYNC member*Lance Bass*will host*The Pop Ten, a new weekly music and pop culture show launching this weekend.

Beginning*July 1,The Pop Tenwith*Lance Bass*will air Friday nights from*10:00 pm*—*12:00 am ET*on SiriusXM OutQ, ch.108. As listeners across the country get their weekends started, Lance counts down the top ten songs and pop culture happenings for the week, joined in studio by celebrity guests and a regular crew of his closest friends.

The Pop Ten music countdowns will feature Lance’s favorite tracks of the week—dance, pop, rock, world music, country, plus music from new artists he loves—as well as contributions from fans and friends via Twitter @lancebass,*Facebook*and live calls from listeners.

“I can’t wait to host this weekly pop culture party on SiriusXM,” said*Lance Bass. “I want*The Pop Ten to be the soundtrack my fans jumpstart start their weekends with.”

“Lance is a pop music aficionado whose personality and perspective—as both a fan and an artist—make him a great fit for SiriusXM,” said*Scott Greenstein, President and Chief Content Officer, SiriusXM. “As an artist, he’s earned his spot in pop culture history. As the host of*The Pop Ten, he will delight millions of longtime fans and have fun making new ones.”

Lance will host the show from*New York*and LA. An encore presentation of the show will air Saturday nights on*OutQ from 9:00 —*11:00 pm ET.

---
View the original Article at Digital Radio Magazine or discuss it here.

SIRIUSaboutXM

DRC Special Contributor
Oct 29, 2008
Anderson, SC
I heard Lance is doing a countdown show on Top 20 on 20. Can anyone confirm this? :right:
No, but I can confirm he was the host of The Pop2Kountdown On Ch 10 that aired today at 11am and is already On Demand

And (Spoiler Alert) I can even give you the songs that made the Kountdown- how about that- Who else cares enough to do that for you?

Beware there was a Nickelback sighting :cuss:

Lance Bass brings us through the Top 30 tracks from February 2006

Remember, you can be part of the fun. Call 866-312-3030 and leave a message with memories about the year we tell you to... and be part of our Kountdown

01) Beyonce/Slim Thug- Check On It
02) James Blunt- You're Beautiful
03) Nelly- Grillz
04) Mary J. Blige- Be Without You
05) T-Pain f. Mike Jones- I'm N Luv (Wit A Stripper)
06) NeYo- So Sick
07) Sean Paul- Temperature
08) Chris Brown- Yo (Excuse Me Miss)
09) Jamie Foxx f/Ludacris- Unpredictable
10) Natasha Bedingfield- Unwritten
11) Dem Franchize Boys- Lean Wit It, Rock Wit It
12) The All-American Rejects- Dirty Little Secret
13) Pussycat Dolls- Stickwitu
14) Fall Out Boy- Dance, Dance
15) Kelly Clarkson- Because Of You
16) Kanye West- Gold Digger
17) Cascada- Everytime We Touch [Verano Rmx]