Post a pic of yourself here at DRC

blyons200

These pretzels are making me thirsty.
Oct 12, 2008
The BBQ Capital
People on here probably think I look like this, but I actually look pretty normal.

tin-foil-hat-625p.jpg

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
yup. not my best pic, so of course it is the only one all of you will forever know me by.

little context: in that pic i had just got in a crash, blown a .4, spent like 2 hours in the hospital (not for injuries, the cop simply took me there cause of my BAC) and was being booked into jail.
I didn't realize that was actually you. I deleted that post.

Reactions: HecticArt

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
I didn't realize that was actually you. I deleted that post.

thanks.

i've been thinking of asking a mod to get rid of the thread where we first talk about me getting arrested. that is the main thing that pops up when you google my name.

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
thanks.

i've been thinking of asking a mod to get rid of the thread where we first talk about me getting arrested. that thread is the main source of my pic when you google my name.

I think you just did.

Reactions: JHDK

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
I think you just did.

hah, yea. it seems better for me to ask about that publicly. PM'ing mods to ask them to secretly take down stuff involving me seems even too hypocritical for me. now that i asked out in the open i'll probably PM hectic or aaron with the details of what i exactly mean.

Last edited:

IdRatherBeSkiing

Sherbet is NOT and NEVER WILL BE ice cream.
Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
hah, yea. it seems better for me to ask about that publicly. PM'ing mods to ask them to secretly take down stuff involving me seems even too hypocritical for me. now that i asked out in the open i'll probably PM hectic or aaron with the details of what i exactly mean.

You are the sum of your past and present. Removing it from the board won't change that.