question about the SanDisk - Sansa Fuze

Discussion in 'Other MP3 Players' started by deadhead13, Jan 2, 2010.

1. deadhead13

deadhead13 New Member

In the past I have had some issues with a sansa mp3 player, basically I had a problem seeing my files in an organized fashion on the small screen it had and I could never find the songs I was wanting to listen to at any given moment. Does anyone know if this mp3 player suffers from the same problem or it is easy to use as far as storing and finding songs?

Can anyone please help?

Thank you.
  2. DAB

DAB Mod Emeritus

I've had a couple of Sansa players and I have to say both of them were Junk! I'd say steer clear of anything Sansa! Their support is just about non existent. The menu system was not bad, but not that good either.
  3. deadhead13

deadhead13 New Member

Thank you DAB, which sansa did you work with and did it at least keep you files in place or in order for you to be able to look for them or find them with some type of ease?

What do use now as an mp3 player or what would you recomend?

Thank you much in advance.
  4. DAB

DAB Mod Emeritus

I had the Sansa Connect and another one I can't remember the model. Nah it didn't do a very good job in term of music sorting.

I did have a Creative Labs Zen and it was GREAT! It would also you to sort you music anyway you wanted. I have not had one though for a few years because I jumped on the iPod band a while back. If I wasn't buying an iPod, that I would certainly get a Creative Zen.
  5. deadhead13

deadhead13 New Member

Thank you very much DAB, I have been looking at the Creative Zen Mp3 player and they do look pretty nice. If you happen to know; would you recommend one over another.
  6. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

IMO, the only thing sandisk is useful is memory cards.

-jhdk
  7. deadhead13

deadhead13 New Member

what have been some of the problems that you have found with them?