Question on my downloads on Android

Satradiodude

Aug 7, 2011
Does anyone know how to distinguish a program that can be downloaded to listen at a later time under My downloads?- I have not found a program that mentions this (Not that I could I find), Also how do you delete the downloads or do they expire automatically?

Thnx in advance :)

syphix

Oct 15, 2008
There is no easy way to find out if a show is downloadable. Typically, though, music shows are NOT available offline. Only talk/sports shows are.

Shows will delete when they expire, or if you long press on the show, you can delete it.

Last edited:

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
I finally started looking for shows to DL. You pretty much need to look at anything that you might be interested in in the On Demand menu. Long click on it and it will tell you if you can DL it listen now or whatever else. So far not much I want to DL is available. They have a filter to help sort the programs, perhaps they can add a Download category when they have more to choose from.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Satradiodude

Aug 7, 2011
Thnx for the tips-
I looked in On Demand and found about 10 non-music events that are avail for to be downloaded- some have normal expiration dates and others are indicated in red as they will expire soon.