Re: Important Information About Your Siriusxm Internet Radio

Discussion in 'Sirius Portables' started by downsj, Sep 19, 2015.

1. lazybucks

lazybucks New Member

Just as a heads up, advanced tech support was more than happy to sell me the $4 a month option but gave me a full half hour runaround for lifetime with about every excuse you could imagine.

If anyone with lifetime has had success convincing them to add access to the internet app following the Stiletto deactivation, I'd love to hear your story.
    MadisonRadio1 and HecticArt like this.
  2. Vols44

Vols44 Well-Known Member

Lazybucks, unless I'm interpreting your post wrong my experience was seamless. My previous post relates to downloading the app, typing in the same userid and password I used online (lifetimer with grandfathered 32k stream) and presto I was in business. It fails to load on occasion and I delete and re-install the app with success.

FWIW, I went to the Google play store to download said application.
  3. lazybucks

lazybucks New Member

Partially - was more seeing if anyone who hadn't hadn't gone through the immense effort it took to confirm the lifetime online stream prior to the Stiletto deactivation had any luck getting them to abide by it now.

Based on my prior experiences, no doubt that this will take a ton of effort to enforce, and it's why I'm loading up for bear currently.

Nice part is that this would be very simple to enforce from a legal standpoint if it comes to that - no need to go through the arbitration gauntlet, for instance - but I suspect it's more a matter of figuring out how to get a hold of the handful of people at Sirius who know the history of the lifetime stream offer and how to code it into their system correctly than the threat of (quite expensive) brute force.