Road to Xenforo

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
I don't see it under the members tab, but I do see it in the members area right hand side under the profile area.

I think it only shows up when there is a birthday. You click the Members tab, scroll to the bottom, and there it is. It goes away when there isn't a birthday.

Wolf

Wants to play on Hectic's yard.
Oct 11, 2008
Utopia
I think it only shows up when there is a birthday. You click the Members tab, scroll to the bottom, and there it is. It goes away when there isn't a birthday.
I just tried now and still nothing, any other users here can you see it or is it something that the staff can only see?

Jon

Dec 16, 2008
Amsterdam in the Rockies
Any possibility of getting some of the old smilies back? It's weird looking in a thread and seeing something like :buttrock: where a smilie should be.

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
Any possibility of getting some of the old smilies back? It's weird looking in a thread and seeing something like :buttrock: where a smilie should be.
Yep. None of us picked any though.
We have some packs available here -
Smilies | XenForo Community

I don't really want to install all of them (things like Halloween ones aren't relevant year-round), but if there's a few of these packs that people'd like, I can make that happen. :)
I keep forgetting to look when I'm on my laptop.

Wolf

Wants to play on Hectic's yard.
Oct 11, 2008
Utopia
You don't receive an alert in the top right hand of the screen? If so in Alert Preferences:

Check mark - Likes your message and save changes.

Jon

Dec 16, 2008
Amsterdam in the Rockies
Six months in, I give the new software a C-

Faster, easier to use but missing a lot of the old features we had on Bulletin, like forum ignore.