Robin Is Wrong (AGAIN)

Discussion in 'Howard Stern' started by RDog, Apr 15, 2010.

1. RDog

RDog Well-Known Member

Listening to 03/31/10 show, Howard is on a rant about the Middle East. He's talking about Karzai and gets his first name wrong. Robin interjects all snooty-like that his name is "Ahmed Karzai". His name is actually Hamid Karzai. STFU, Robin.

Then, Howard mentions Ahmedinejad, and gets his first name wrong. Robin actually says, "Oh, God, Howard, his name is ACHMED Ahmedinejad," all snooty-like again. His name is actually Mahmoud Ahmedinejad. STFU, Robin!!!

Have you ever heard someone act like such a know-it-all, yet, get so many things wrong in a 4-hour stretch, 4 days a week? Ugh. :shock:

2. rickster53

rickster53 Active Member

The thing that's been bugging me about Robin lately is that for the past month or so, she's been mispronouncing the name of Tiger Woods' wife as "Ellen". This comes after months of reading news stories on the air and pronouncing it correctly.

3. thekingofnicotine

thekingofnicotine Well-Known Member

She's too inter her own little world to notice anything else.

4. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

thats why she would be so good on a news or entertainment show. facts just get in the way of filling up time and being a big personality.

5. Bookworm

Bookworm Member

Howard and Robin both mispronounce names on a daily basis. I guess at this point they just don't care. It does make them sound ignorant although it could be just schtick on Howard's part.

6. Neigh

Neigh Well-Known Member

Her solution to the eternal Arab Israel conflicts...."The Palestinians should just get over it.".............. Still I do love her news and she mostly summarizes it accurately...

7. hyson

hyson Forum Jerk

We shall start a list:

Sarah Michelle Gell-ARE
    Angelina Djo-LAY

Please list yours.

8. GoodDog

GoodDog Well-Known Member

:bigthumbup:

9. Super Dave

Super Dave Member

Howard has always done it to get under that persons skin, ask Courtney Cock. Robin thinks she knows it all, so your ears are wrong, she said it right!