Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Radio

IdRatherBeSkiing

Sherbert is not and never will be ice cream
Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
That should have ruled out the Grateful Dead. Any hits (not the acid type) they had were pretty minor. Toured to death, though. I guess that a good indicator is the number of dead spinoff bands with a member or two.

In the deads case I think their influence was not measured by their hits. If you can say Kiss touring in the 90s had similar impact I will listen to your case.

Sent from my iPhone5 using Tapatalk

MadisonRadio1

MadisonRadio
Oct 17, 2008
Madison, Wisconsin
2.0: Rock n Roll on Classic Vinyl this weekend:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In honor of the 2014 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony, SiriusXM presents a special preview weekend of Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Radio on Classic Vinyl all weekend long! Hear music and exclusive content from all the Rock and Roll Hall of Famers, including the new 2014 inductees: Peter Gabriel, Daryl Hall and John Oates, KISS, Nirvana, Linda Ronstadt, Cat Stevens, the E Street Band, Andrew Loog Oldham and Brian Epstein. SiriusXM host Dan Neer will bring you live on-the-scene reports and interviews from the Induction Ceremony in Brooklyn, NY on April 10 starting at 7pm ET.
Plus, hear archival performances and interviews from previous Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductees on multiple SiriusXM channels throughout the week, including Aerosmith, B.B. King, The Clash, Crosby, Stills & Nash, Tom Petty and more.

Highlights include:
» Bruce Springsteen Town Hall: E Street Radio April 12, 4pm ET
» Nirvana Town Hall: Lithium, April 10, 9am & 9pm ET
» KISS Town Hall: Hair Nation, April 11, 4pm ET
» Hall & Oates Artist Confidential: The Blend. April 10, 10pm ET
» Cat Stevens Performance: The Bridge, April 10, noon ET