Ronnie Mund on 128??

Discussion in 'NASCAR' started by yippeekyaa, Oct 7, 2009.

1. yippeekyaa

yippeekyaa Well-Known Member

For those that don't know Ronnie Mund is Howard Sterns driver/security. He is basically horrible on the radio.

link to the news
    Howard Stern.com

excerpt:
    # It’s been over two weeks since JD Harmeyer cancelled Ronnie Mund’s Auto Show on Howard 101 and Ronnie still claims JD is dead to him. But now comes word that Ronnie has been offered another shot in spotlight, and has been approached to do a one hour show on the NASCAR Channel, Sirius Channel 128. Plus, Ronnie will appear on Sid Rosenberg’s radio show on Friday.

Personally i'd hate to have him on 128.

2. Snoozer

Snoozer Well-Known Member

I love NASCAR and the Stern show so I'd be willing to give this show a shot to see how it is.

3. hyson

hyson Forum Jerk

I'm very curious to hear Ronnie on this show.

He always surprises me with his car knowledge, despite his demeanor.

Hopefully he won't talk about petcocks and that whole debacle.

4. riskybzns

riskybzns Well-Known Member

my question is, who over at 128 approached him, or did howie pull some strings for him.

5. Snoozer

Theres got to be people on 128 that listen to Stern even if they won't admit it on air.

6. riskybzns

i imagine suzy and dave listen to him.

7. mghtx

mghtx 2000 Man

If it's indecent, lewd, sick, disgusting, and classless, then yes, I would imagine Suzy would listen to that.

I dont' know Ronnie Mund from mud but I'll check it out if I can....so long as he doesn't do Stern type junk on it.

8. Snoozer

He's actually pretty serious about NASCAR and cars in general so I think if he was on 128 he'd keep it clean. None of that 'junk' :p

9. antsie

antsie Well-Known Member

Never heard of him either, but I'll tune in when he does a show

10. jC...

jC... Member

Lets F some Whores!!!

11. dpkimmel2001

dpkimmel2001 Well-Known Member

Is the above post the type of comment that I'd expect to hear from Ronnie Mund? Sounds like a real good addition to the 128 family. Not interested.

12. Snoozer

Like I said, he says things like that on Stern. I'd say there is 0% chance of him talking like that on 128. He's a huge nascar fan and is some what of a celeberity because of Stern. So thats why he got a show (if its even true)
    I'd say if he is on 128 he'd work clean. Nothing to worry about.

13. riskybzns

scoresman got a tattoo

14. mghtx

mghtx 2000 Man

Whoopee! :rolleyes: Everybody seems to have a tat now. Shoot, if a person wants to stand out these days, DON'T get a tattoo.

When I was growing up the only people I'd see with a tat were WWII vets and the tats usually were so black it looked like a big bruise.

I laugh at athletes these days who get tattoos to make it look like they were in prison or "from the hood". Yeah, whatever.

15. riskybzns

lmao

go to youtube and look up scoresman got a tattoo....its a prank call

16. Snoozer

Just FYI mghtx. Not safe for worl language.

17. riskybzns

thanks, i forgot about that

18. mghtx

mghtx 2000 Man

:confused: Huh?..............

19. Snoozer

Swearing etc... I don't know if you care or not. I just didn't want you turning it on at work and have cursing blaring through your speakers.

20. mghtx

mghtx 2000 Man

Oh, ok. LOL. I have a private office, but the only speaker I have is the little tiny thing on the computer itself. Thanks for the warning. ;)

Besides, I can't get youtube because of a block. (although I can watch them via google video...ha ha! )