Safari 4 In the Hizzhouse!

Tristan

Oct 17, 2008
Seattle, WA
pipo.lol
For those Safari Fans looks like Apple has released the Beta for Safari 4 for OS X (Tiger and Leopard) and for Windows (XP and Vista.. I haven't tried it on Windows 7...yet)

Apple - Safari - Introducing Safari 4 - See the web in a whole new way

So far I am digging it over the previous Safari 3 that I had on my Windows machine. I use Safari on my Mac's at home since I don't like the clutter that I have with Firefox and all those developer tools.

But I say it's worth checking out seeing if it's for you. On the plus side it pases the Acid3 Test.

The Acid3 Test

Happy Downloading.. If you are into having every web browser. :p

DAB

Mod Emeritus
Oct 9, 2008
Louisiana
Sweet, I am downloading it now. You DAWGS are going to end up pushing this Apple stuff until I end up getting me a Mac Computer aren't you?

I was hearing something about new Mac Mini being released soon, I think I'd buy one if the specs are right! I have no real interest in a lappy just yet.

DAB

Mod Emeritus
Oct 9, 2008
Louisiana
Mine automatically imported from IE. If all you used was Fire Fox then it probably doesn't import those.

I've been playing around with Safari 4 all afternoon thus far it is pretty darn sweet.

I've never been that big on Fire Fox, I know some people are all googoo over it, but it just never struck me like that. I have been using it more since they created the IE plugin.

zevious

Oct 12, 2008
I prefer Google Chrome on Windows. I may try Safari 4 on the Macbook though.

Sirius Rich

Oct 11, 2008
Houston
I downloaded Safari 4 a couple days ago and love it. Using it on the MacBook and one of my coworkers put it on his Windows machine today and thanked tonight me for informing him about Safari 4.