Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
Janesville, MN

golf-gif.gif

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
holy shit! watch out for rogue tires everyone.

come on semi, properly secure your tires.

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
Janesville, MN
wow, they took that down fast.

much shittier quality video:

That would have killed him. That's probably why it was taken down.

I've seen two tires come off a logging truck before. I had just picked up a load of ladders from the plant in Anniston, AL. I think this was in 1999 or 2000.

The logging truck had just passed me as I was getting on the interstate. I saw two things bouncing down the highway next to the truck. That's when I realized a set of duals had come off his trailer.

Don't know where they went or how long they traveled.

Back in 1984 or 1985 I was at a movie theater waiting to go inside. I noticed a patch of bricks on the outside wall were different from the rest of them. My best friend's mother said a tire had come off a truck (a freeway was right next to the theater), and had gone through the wall.

It didn't bounce off the building. It went through it. That's how powerful a rogue tire is.

If a tire comes off a truck, it's usually because a mechanic didn't put it back on correctly, or the whole assembly is corroded and malfunctioned. You really don't see that stuff too often in the US anymore

Reactions: JHDK

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
That would have killed him. That's probably why it was taken down.

I've seen two tires come off a logging truck before. I had just picked up a load of ladders from the plant in Anniston, AL. I think this was in 1999 or 2000.

The logging truck had just passed me as I was getting on the interstate. I saw two things bouncing down the highway next to the truck. That's when I realized a set of duals had come off his trailer.

Don't know where they went or how long they traveled.

Back in 1984 or 1985 I was at a movie theater waiting to go inside. I noticed a patch of bricks on the outside wall were different from the rest of them. My best friend's mother said a tire had come off a truck (a freeway was right next to the theater), and had gone through the wall.

It didn't bounce off the building. It went through it. That's how powerful a rogue tire is.

If a tire comes off a truck, it's usually because a mechanic didn't put it back on correctly, or the whole assembly is corroded and malfunctioned. You really don't see that stuff too often in the US anymore

it didn't kill him. the first video i posted was 3 mins long and saw the ambulance come and pick the guy up. while the paramedics were surrounding him you could see him actually sit up on his own power.

Reactions: semipenguin

memebag

Top Brass, ADVP
Oct 11, 2008
Lake Huntzing
it didn't kill him. the first video i posted was 3 mins long and saw the ambulance come and pick the guy up. while the paramedics were surrounding him you could see him actually sit up on his own power.

That's not really proof it didn't kill him, just that it didn't kill him instantly.

I wonder what was showing when that happened?