Seth Rogan

Discussion in 'Howard Stern' started by Vargas, Jan 6, 2011.

1. Vargas

Vargas Molon Labe!

Love this guy in the studio. What a normal dude that worked hard and got famous. He is hilarious and I love him as a guest on the show.

I really like all of his movies (never saw the Adam Sandler one though) and hope Green Hornet is good. I really want to see it.

Best Seth Rogan movie scene--in Observe and Report when he goes in for the Psych Profile to get a job with the Police Academy and just blows it horribly without knowing he blew it.

Anyway, good to see a good guest in 2011.

2. Ehilbert1

Ehilbert1 Ooh-Rah!!!!

I love his movies too. I hope they make a sequal to Superbad. He's always a great guest.

3. Vargas

Vargas Molon Labe!

Superbad--Hilarious. Laughed out loud the whole time. Great movie.

Pineapple Express--Hilarious. James Franco and Seth Rogan both great but Danny McBride as Red stole the show for me.

MOnsters Vs. Aliens--voice of BOB--HILARIOUS

Knocked Up--it was good but I didn't think it was anywhere near as funny as Superbad.

Really want to see Green hornet. Don't care about the 3d though.

4. RDog

RDog Well-Known Member

I have not yet heard the interview, but I am just curious if Howard did his psychoanalysis on him? Was it a good interview?

5. Die_LaMattres

Die_LaMattres Active Member

Not a full analysis, as they had to get to the news by 9:00 AM. :rolleyes:

Howard seemed perplexed that Seth is not having his future wife sign a prenup. Having someone not care that much about money is a foreign concept to Howard, and therefore is a sign of mental instability....lol

Too bad Howard is more into screwing the few fans left out of the last hour of the show to keep Seth on longer and actually make the show interesting.

The man is one greedy, lazy, Mofo.

6. VinnyM27

VinnyM27 Active Member

Good guest and I like his movies (although I would say the worst of the bunch was his big break, "Knocked Up", which is very overrated although "Funny People" is probably worse, but everyone realized that sucked). He was a good guest although the interview was a bit too pot focused (although the callers are to blame for that). I liked it.

7. IronJabroni

IronJabroni Well-Known Member

Seth Rogen for the Artie Chair!

8. VinnyM27

VinnyM27 Active Member

Not if it means pot talk every other day. And of course being realistic, even if "Green Hornet" tanks and he can't get the green lights like he used to, he would still make more as an actor. Hell, if he had a bit part on a Lifetime sitcom that filmed like 13 episodes a year, he would probably still get paid more.

9. Ehilbert1

Ehilbert1 Ooh-Rah!!!!

I noticed that too. He had to get him out of their quick. The funny part was when Gary came in and said "He needs to go". Seth was like what? I think he said I'm ok. Sad how the show has become a race to get to the end.

10. thekingofnicotine

thekingofnicotine Well-Known Member

They could have more time if they cut out the segments about Lisa G's life or the wrap up of the Wrap Up Show which has now taken over the first hour of the show.

11. Vargas

Vargas Molon Labe!

Couldnt agree more!!!!!

Ive never like lisa g bit now that we have no other content on the channels and lisa g still has a job is proof that sirius is fucked. Howard 100 news serves no purpose and hasnt for quite some time.

12. Steel Cranium

Steel Cranium Well-Known Member

In "the old days", Seth would have been asked to stick around for the news. He's a big enough fan where he probably would have been honored to do so.

Too many missed opportunities with the new "tight" format.

13. VinnyM27

VinnyM27 Active Member

I'm highly doubting it. That is mostly reserved for regular comics and Seth isn't that kind of comic. Also, he was pushing the movie, so he likely did have some kind of schedule (unless we believe Howard lies about EVERYTHING now and was making that up).

Funny thing about the interview. Twice Howard said the movie was opening up this week, but he said the 14th, which is NEXT WEEK! And Seth was going to sit in for the news when he couldn't even correct that?

14. jef

jef Power Pig, Hello!

I wish the Howard 100 News hadn't re-signed :D Lisa G. can go, and as much as I like Steve Langford, his gimmick is wearing thin. I don't mind Shuli, but jeez, just keep him as another guy in the back working with Richard, Sal and JD.

15. MAJ Badmotherfarker

MAJ Badmotherfarker is drinking a beer.

Great interview. Rogan is a good guy.

16. RDog

RDog Well-Known Member

I'm tired of the "sign a pre-nup" bit Howard does now also. It's great that that's his opinion, mention it, and MOVE THE F*CK ON! Stop counting other people's money, Howard!!!!!!!!

Also, Robin is like 58 and Lisa G. is in her 60's (I think?) and yet they are the hottest chicks any of those idiots have ever seen, based on the amount of talk about them. Fine, they work in the office and people talk about their co-workers, but let's drop the act that they are not practically senior citizens and not worthy of such talk.

I can't believe the 4+1 hours of show we get is basically wasted on crap like this, makes me SO mad.

17. Super Dave

Super Dave Member

I guess I'm in the minority because I didn't enjoy the interview. Seth's voice with the constant laugh after everything he said was irritating, I turned it off after a bit.

18. Rocinante

Rocinante Member

I was wondering if Howard continued to project his OCD with memory on Seth. "How do you memorize scripts"? It's not surprising that he considers Marilu Henner's autobiographical memory a "superpower".

19. Rocinante

Rocinante Member

Who wants to hear a 50 year old NYC Jap talk about her boring life? At least Robin has done some interesting things.

20. RDog

RDog Well-Known Member

They need to force Lisa G to do "the rollcall" every Monday morning and live under the delusion that it was a huge thing that people would chase her down the street about, it was so big.